『S1 - Episode 9』 - Temporary Job!

[1st Person POV - Katsuhiko]
[Location - Edogawa Music]

The air conditioned store, with shelves adorned with many music related accessories, and such plethora of instruments hung on the walls and settled on the tiled floors.

What am I doing here, might you may ask?

Here I am by the shelves, staring at the many variety of strings used for... string instruments.
I couldn't tell which was which actually.

But as far as I could guess... The thicker ones are for the bass guitars. The thinner ones, is what I think are for the violins?

I dunno, I am not an expert, so you'd best be disappointed in me.

"You need it~ You need it~" I hear someone chanting from beside me.
Turning, that's when I found out that it was Nazawa-senpai herself, holding up her purple plush toy right in front of my face.

She calls that toy of hers Debeko. As far as I can remember Yui-senpai telling me.

"You're not doing a good job in persuading me with that thing, senpai..." I stated, to which Nazawa-senpai then pouts at me.

"Debeko is not a thing! She is a living being and is also a part of me!" What are you, a chuunibyou?

I sighed, whilst shaking my head. "Whatever you say..."

"You're really not buying anything at all?" Nazawa-senpai asked, hugging that plush toy of hers within her arms. "There are lots of things here that you might need! Even head phones for gaming!"

"Advertising much?" I muttered, raising a brow at her.

"It's what I do here!" Nazawa-senpai replies proudly whilst posing.

I sighed. "I don't need anything for now..." I then got up and walked over to the other section of the store, to where my company are happen to be.

You must've thought that I came here by myself, now do you? Well that wouldn't be the case since Toyama-san was the one who wanted me to come along with them.
And of course, I don't need to mention as to who is who am I with...

There, I see Yamabuki-san crouching down whilst gazing at the instrument before her. The instrument, to be precise, is what seems to be an electric drum set. Right beside her is Toyama-san, having the face of awe over the same instrument.

"Wow, I've never seen drums like those before." Ichigaya-san commented from behind them, glancing over her shoulder.

"I guess you often see bands use the traditional ones, huh?" I said as I make my presence known by approaching them. "You buying that one?" I asked

Yamabuki-san got up, her face bore uncertain whilst looking down at the drum set. "I dunno... 200,000 yen might be way too much..."

I looked over to the blonde, having a smug look on my face. "Ichigaya-san, why don't you give her a fair share from the money you got from the auction?"

Ichigaya-san widened her eyes upon the statement. "H- Huh?! I already had spent half of the amount because of the keyboard I bought!" She somewhat retorted. "I'd do it, but... Judging from how much I have left, I need to keep it in a steady amount."

I tilted my head. "Was the instrument you bought really that expensive?"

"This one..." We heard Yamabuki-san say. Her attention was towards another drumset. But this time, the precise was lower than earlier.

"49,800 yen..?" I muttered the price written on the tag.

"It's that cheap?" Toyama-san asked.

"Of course it isn't." Ichigaya-san replied.