Week 37/38 (Part 2)

This chapter will have a panic attack but I will put a warning before and after if you want to skip it.

Bakugou POV

Today is Saturday. Deku's been having contractions for the last few days but we keep brushing it off as side effects of the medication they put him on. They told us that the contractions could go for a couple of hours to a couple of days depending on how the person reacts to it. I've told Deku that I have a surprise for him tonight. He's excited. He's been on my case all day. We did our normal stuff. We went grocery shopping and did some cooking. I've had to open the window because the smell keeps making him sick. Right now he's on the other side of the kitchen vomiting. I can hear him breathing heavily. He throws the bag away and comes back to help me. He looks slightly pale but he's okay. We finish cooking and cleaning. Our friends should be here in half an hour. I drag him to the bathroom and put him in the shower. I wash his hair and help him clean himself. I climb in with him and he uses me to keep himself upright. His belly makes it hard to hold him but it's okay. I snuggle my face into his neck and he laughs. He washes my hair and we get out. We get dressed and sit in the lounge. I dry his hair and brush it. He whines that I'm pulling too hard. There is a knock at the door and Deku rolls over to answer it.

Midoriya POV

There's a knock at the door. I'm not expecting any visitors today. I open the door to be greeted by the smiling faces of our friends. Iida, Mina, Uraraka, Kirishima and Momo are here. I welcome them inside. They place down a few boxes of pizza on the table and some snacks. We sit and chat with each other. We set up a movie and just before we press play all our phones go off...

Urgent message: There has been a large villain attack in the west area of Tokyo. This area is being lockdown due to one villain having an air bourne quirk. We do not know what it is but everyone in this area is recommended to stay indoors.

WARNING - PANIC ATTACK COMING UP

Wait... We live on the west side of Tokyo... 'A LOCKDOWN?!' I yell. Iida and Uraraka are already up closing all the windows. Kacchan and Momo are sitting next to me trying to calm me down. 'Deku, calm down, you're having a panic attack' Kacchan says. He grabs my hand and rubs circles on it. I feel like I can't breathe. My mind is already running through the worse possible scenarios. Who's out there fighting? What's the quirk? What if we get hit by it? After a couple of minutes, I finally calm down.

PANIC ATTACK FINISHED

We all huddle up on the couch. I feel another contraction as I scrunch up into Kacchan's chest. He runs his fingers through my hair and everyone starts watching the movie. 'Kacchan... I don't feel very well' I say quietly. He looks down at me in confusion. 'Is your morning sickness playing up again?' he questions as he reaches for a bag thinking I was going to be sick. 'I feel dizzy...' I say quietly. I shift slightly and can feel something wet dripping down my legs. I know Kacchan can feel it too as he looks around in confusion. 'Oi, Pink Cheeks can you turn the light on?' Kacchan asks. She gets up and flicks the light on. Kacchan looks at me worried. My face is pale and my eyes are half lidden. He shifts me so he can check where I was sitting. His face went white as he whispered.

'Fuck...'

'What's wrong Bakubro?' Kirishima questioned. He moves me to my wheelchair and stands up. There were blood spots on his pants where I was sitting. My mind feels foggy as I look down at my own pants. The crotch of them is covered in blood. I'm quickly hit with another contraction which has me doubling over in pain. 'DEKU?!' I'm huddled over the side of my chair, breathing heavily. My eyelids feel heavy as my mind fades in and out. 'FUCK, DEKU! STAY WITH ME?!' he yells. I close my eyes feeling tired. Kacchan grabs my shoulders and shakes me. I open my eyes slowly. 'We need to get him to a hospital now!' Kacchan yells at the group. 'We can't leave because of that quirk, we still don't know what it is!' Momo says. My mind can barely focus on anyone. Everything feels foggy and I just want to sleep but every time I close my eyes Kacchan shakes me awake. I try to close my eyes and Kacchan violently shakes me. My stomach lurches as I grab another bag. I crouched over as much as my belly allows me as I vomit up the snacks I just ate. Kacchan runs to a nearby cupboard to grab some towels. He wheels me to the bathroom and throws me in the shower. I watch as the blood drips down my leg and swirls down the shower drain. I don't have the energy to move. He pulls me back into my wheelchair and helps me into some baggy clothing. We go back to the couch and Kacchan pulls me back onto his lap. I can feel my contractions coming regularly. My face scrunched up every time one hits. I'm whining as Kacchan pulls me closer into his chest. We stay like this for a few hours. Momo has called the hospital for help but they are busy helping with the effects of the quirk attack. After a few hours of contractions, I look up at Kacchan. 'I can't take this... It hurts... I don't think this is from the medication' I say. Kacchan's eyes widen at the realization of what I meant. 'You're... IN LABOUR?!' He yells. I nod. 'GOD, YOU HAVE THE WORST FUCKING TIMING EVER' He laughs and everyone laughs too. 'First, the twins are born in a forest and then this one is going to be born in our apartment during a fucking lockdown' he continues. I try to smile but my body curls up at another wave of pain. I groan and lean into Kacchan's chest. I'm biting my lip so hard I can taste blood. 'So, what do we do?' Kacchan asked quietly. 'We get ready and wait. The baby may have to be born here if the lockdown goes for too long' I answer. Kacchan places me on the couch while he and Kirishima rush upstairs to get bag sorted. After 10 minutes they come back downstairs and place 3 bags by the front door. They disappear back upstairs and soon Kacchan comes back down and picks me up. 'We're moving into our room so Deku can be comfortable' Everyone stands up and makes their way to our room. Momo, Kirishima, Mina, Uraraka and Iida all sit on the floor beside the bed as they put another movie on. Kacchan lays me on the bed as I curl up into the fetal position. He crawls in beside me and gently runs his hands through my hair. I push my head into his touch and small whimpers can be heard over the tv.

We sit there until the movie finishes. By this point, I am silently crying and just want the pain to end. Everyone looks over at me when I let out a small scream as a contraction hits. 'Please... help me...' I look at Kacchan with pleading eyes. He looks at Mina not knowing what to do. She walks into the bathroom and turns the bath on. She comes back out as Kacchan looks at her with a confused face. 'Get him undressed and in the bath, the water might help with his contractions' she says. Kacchan picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. He undresses me before softly placing me in the water. Kacchan draws the curtain as everyone comes in. The curtain covers me until only my face is showing. They sit on the bathroom floor watching me carefully. 'How about we play a game to help take Deku's mind off the pain?' Uraraka suggests. I nod weakly as everyone discusses what to play. 'How about never have I ever?' Mina suggests. Everyone agrees and puts one hand up. Even Kacchan agrees to join.

'Never have I ever... spiked Mr Aizawa's coffee!' Mina says. Kacchan and Kirishima both put a finger down as Mina laughs. I look on wide-eyed but don't say anything. 'Never have I ever broken more than 5 bones' Kacchan says. I put my finger down ashamed. Everyone laughs. 'Never have I ever... tried to short circuit Denki' I put another finger down as well as Kacchan, Kirishima and Mina. Everyone looks at me in shock as they expected the other. 'Really Midoriya?' Iida says. I nod and we continue. 'Never have I ever... been caught singing in the shower' I say. Kacchan, Kirishima, Mina and Uraraka put their fingers down. I can see a faint blush forming across Kacchan's cheek. 'Never have I ever... faked an injury to get out of class'. Uraraka shyly puts her finger down and everyone looks at me. 'What? I never had to fake an injury, I was always injured' I laugh. 'Never have I ever spent way too much at an All Might store'. My face hearts up as I put a finger down. Mina looks directly at me with a wicked look piercing her eyes. She smiles. 'Never have I ever gone into labour in an extremely dangerous situation'. I put my last 2 fingers down. 'I feel targeted' I say weakly. Everyone laughs before continuing the game. I look down at the floor while listening to everyone else. My head feels dizzy as I slump against the side of the bath. 'Deku are you okay?' Uraraka pipes up. I'm slumped over, one hand over the side. I'm breathing heavily and beginning to shake. I lift my head up and see red out of the corner of my eye. 'Oh fuck' I mutter under my breath as everyone looks on in shock that I swore. Kacchan walks over and pulls back the curtain slightly. His face goes pale. The water is swirled with red. 'You're bleeding again... this isn't right... you didn't bleed with the twins... until...' He can't even finish his sentence as his eyes widen in horror. I know what he's talking about. The last time I bleed was when I had my rupture that almost killed me. I shiver as Kacchan pulls me out of the tub. He wraps me in a towel and quickly piles me in clothes and blankets. I shiver uncontrollably. 'We can't fucking wait for this lockdown to finish. He's going to die at this rate' Kacchan says. They sit down and try to come up with a plan.