Week 38

Red Riot: So since it's Bakugou's last day before he goes on paternity leave I think we should do something

Creati: Good idea Kirishima but it has to be something Izuku can do too since he's near his due date.

Chargebolt: What about a haunted house!

Alien Queen: You really think that's a good idea when Midoriya is 38 weeks pregnant...

Earjack: What about bowling?

Red Riot: Bakugou hates bowling. He says 'It barely counts as a sport'

Shinsou: What about an escape room?

Alien Queen: We could possibly grab a bite to eat after too!

Creati: That's a great idea Shinsou! @Dynamight Would you and Izuku join us for an escape room tonight?

Dynamight is online

Dynamight: Yeah, would be fun. I would ask Deku but he's sleeping right now

Dynamight sent a photo: Sleeping Deku.jpg

Uravity: He looks so cute! What is he cuddling?

Dynamight: A Dynamight plushy that a fan gave him a while back during a meet and greet. He hasn't let go of it today.

Creati: Okay, we are booked in for 5.00. Like this message so I know who is coming.

Uravity, Shoto, Ingenium, Froppy, Alien Queen, Red Riot, Chargebolt, Cellophane, Shinsou, Earjack and Dynamight liked a message.

Creati: Okay, see you all at 5.00!

Seen at 3.22pm

'Who are you texting Kacchan?' I question looking at Kacchan who is smiling at his phone. 'Don't worry about it but we are going out later tonight' Kacchan says and I nod. I pull myself out of bed and wobble a little on my feet. I sit back down on the bed and look over to Kacchan. 'Can you grab my crutches? I don't think I can keep myself upright at the moment' I question and Kacchan hands me my crutches out of the closet. I push myself upright and stay that way until I feel strong enough to walk. 'Are you having a bit of trouble walking today?' Kacchan questions. 'Yeah, I must have slept awkwardly last night' I respond. I slowly make my way to the kitchen and sit down at the table. 'Do we have any strawberries Kacchan?' I question. 'Yeah. I think there are still some in the fridge. Do you want them?' Kacchan questions and I nod.  Kacchan hands me the tub of strawberries and I munch away at them while he stands in the kitchen eating a granola bar. 'You should probably go get dressed for our night out. My hoodie is on the bed if you want to wear that' Kacchan says and I push myself up. I am slowly making my way to the bedroom when I hear the click of a camera. I choose to ignore it and continue hobbling.

Dynamight sent a photo: Deku.jpg

Dynamight: @Creati is the escape room wheelchair-friendly? Deku is having a lot of trouble moving around today and is relying on his crutches at home. He'll probably need his wheelchair to go out tonight.

Uravity: Aww. Poor Deku, he looks like he's struggling

Creati: The escape room is wheelchair-friendly. I thought you might take his wheelchair since he can't stand for an hour like the rest of us. 

Dynamight: He's still really tired too...

Creati: We will understand if you need to take him home early Bakugou

Cellophane: It's not a big deal dude

Dynamight: I haven't told him what's happening yet and he has this group chat muted so he knows nothing

Froppy: It'll be a good surprise for him

Seen at 4.15pm

'Hey Deku are you dressed yet?' Kacchan yells. 'Yeah. I'll be out in a minute!' I yell back. I grab my crutches and make my way to the lounge. 'You haven't done your hair!' Kacchan says as I sit on the couch. 'Where are your spray and comb?' Kacchan questions. 'In the bathroom. Should still be on the bench' I reply. Kacchan heads to the bathroom and returns with a bottle of spray and a comb. He sprays plenty of stuff into my hair before combing it through. He styles the curls around my face and makes sure they aren't in the way. 'Are you ready to go now?' Kacchan asks. 'You still haven't told me where we are going!' I reply. 'You'll find out when we get there. We are going to take your wheelchair since it's going to be a long night, okay?' Kacchan questions and I nod. Kacchan brings my wheelchair over and I pull myself into my wheelchair. 'Wait! Kacchan before we leave can I take my plushy with me?' I question. 'Yeah, I don't see why not' Kacchan replies and hands me my Dynamight plushy. I sit it beside me and Kacchan pushes me out the door. Kacchan helps me into the car and gets in. 'So will you tell me where we are going yet?' I question. 'Nope' 'Is it just us?' I question again. 'You'll have to wait and see' 'Can you give me a hint?' I try. 'No' 'Come on Kacchan!' I whine and he laughs. I pout the rest of the drive there. 'Where are we?' I question when we stop. Kacchan gets out of the car and grabs my wheelchair. I pull myself out of the car and into my wheelchair. Kacchan grabs the handles and pushes me towards a plain building. We open the doors and head towards the entrance. 'Izuku!' Momo says as she waves at us. 'Momo!' I say excitedly. We round the corner and see everyone waiting. I hold onto my plushy tighter as I greet everyone. 'Is the room ready?' Momo asks one of the receptionists. 'Yes! We need you all to leave your stuff in these bins' the receptionist says. Everyone places there stuff in the bins and the receptionist looks at me. 'Can I hold on to my plushy please?' I question and the receptionist sighs. They open the door to the escape room and almost everyone starts arguing on what to do first. 'We should to the puzzle first' Momo says. 'We should check the paintings' Uraraka says. 'What about the box it the corner?' Mina questions. 'Uh guys?' I say but everyone ignores me. 'Guys!' I try a little louder clutching onto my plushy. 'GUYS!' I yell and everyone shuts up. 'Okay... Iida, Momo and Froppy should have a look at the map. Todoroki, Sero and Kirishima should try do the puzzle. Jirou and Shinsou, have a look at the paintings. Denki and Mina will check the box in the corner, Uraraka will try do the button challenge and me and Kacchan will look around the room for any tool. Everyone got something? Good!' I say before turning towards a wall to start looking. 'And that's why he's the number 1 hero' Uraraka whispers and I hear a few people laugh.

The room goes quickly and we are out in just under half an hour. 'That's the fastest anyone has ever done the room but what should we expect from a bunch of pro heros' the receptionist laugh. We make our way outside and chat with everyone about our next moves. I tug on Kacchan's sleeve to get his attention. 'Can we go get ice-cream? I really want strawberry ice-cream' I question and Kacchan nods. 'We're gonna go get ice-cream if the rest of you want to join' Kacchan comments. 'Ice-cream sounds great right now!' Momo says. 'There is one down the street. We could go there' Todoroki suggests. 'That one doesn't have strawberry ice-cream so we can't go there' Kacchan says. 'Why does it matter if they have strawberry ice-cream?' Jirou questions. 'Deku wants strawberry ice-cream and it can't be any other flavour or it'll make him sick' Kacchan explains. 'Well, there  is a new one that opened up down the block and I know they have strawberry' Denki comments. 'Okay! We'll go there then!' Uraraka says. We head down the road and enter the store. 'They have more than one strawberry flavour!' I say excitedly. 'Which one do you want?' Kacchan questions and I choose a strawberry and cream flavour. Once everyone gets their ice cream we head to the park and walk through the lanterns as they illuminate the gardens.