Week 6

Bakugou POV

I wake up to Deku tossing and turning in the bed. I roll over watching his face contort and he doubles in on himself. I already know that he's not going to make it to the bathroom. I grab the metal bowl beside our bed as his eyes shoot open and his hands fly over his mouth. I shove the bowl under his mouth as it seeps through the gaps of his fingers. I use my free hand to gently stroke his back. 'It's okay baby. Just let it all out' I whisper as he remove his hands from his mouth and grabs the bowl. He's being violently sick as vomit sloshes over the side of the bowl and drips down his hands onto the bed. I watch with disgust but my hands never leave his back. 'I'mm so -huaghh- sorry Kacchan *hiccup*' he whispers. I get out of bed, pulling him up and leading him to the bathroom. He leans over the toilet as I grab a cloth. I dab his face as he leans back. I can hear the small pitter patter of feet as Deku coughs. He lurches back over the toilet as the kids wander in. 'What wrong with mama?' Emiko questions. 'He's not very well' I answer. Takeo sits beside him and rubs his back with me while Emiko tries to hand him his water bottle. He thanks her and takes a sip. He barely swallows it before it comes back up. He continues to vomit into the toilet as Sachi cries. He tries to get up only to clamp his hand over his mouth and sink back down to the toilet. I get up and grab Sachi out of her cot and make my way back to the bathroom. Deku is leaned against the wall. His eyes are closed, his face is pale and he's panting a little bit. The kids are trying to make him feel better but are mainly crowding him. I sit beside him and place my hand on his lap. 'Are you finished?' I question and he nods softly. 'Are you going to be okay to do our patrol today? That was pretty bad.' I state and Deku nods again. He slowly gets up and grabs the metal bowl, dumping it in the toilet and flushing it. He rinses the bowl and goes back our room. I get the kids dressed before heading back to our room. Deku's putting on the last of his uniform on and I grab my uniform. After getting dressed I throw the bedsheets in the laundry. I say hello to Aunty Inko as I make my way to the kitchen. I grab 2 apples before dragging Deku out the door to do our patrol. We wander the streets on alert for any suspicious activity. As we enter the centre of town people begin to swarm us for autographs. I try and push people out of the way and get to Deku to make sure he's okay. 

Deku POV

I'm crowded by over eager fans and I can feel my stomach turn. I try and make my way back to Kacchan when the crowd suddenly scatters. 'WATCH OUT!' Someone yells as woman topples into me. We both go crashing to the ground. She quickly stumbles behind me trying to hide. 'He's following me. He's gonna get me...' She mumbles. I try to calm her down as her eyes scan the crowd and suddenly snap open. 'THERE!' She yells pointing towards a man who is making his way away from the crowd. Kacchan grabs the man pulling him by the wrist towards the police station. Kacchan pulls him past us and he make an attempt to break free. The man goes to attack the woman before Kacchan knocks him out cold. A purple cloud of smoke envelopes me and the woman as she yells. 'DON'T BREATHE' I start to cough and the smoke slowly dissipates. She quick to check if I'm okay. 'I'm so sorry I got scared and accidentally set off my quirk-' she says. 'Your quirk? What's your quirk?' I question? 'My quirk allows someone's partner to feel what they are feeling both physically and mentally' she says. I almost laugh at the idea. She cocks her head at my reaction. 'You don't seem mad...' She queries. 'I'm not mad just thinking about how funny the next 24 hours will be...' 'Why's that?' she smiles. 'I'm a month and a half pregnant and my symptoms are crazy sometimes' I laugh. We hand the couple over to the police and continue our patrol. I explain what the woman said and the quirk to Kacchan. 'Is that why I feel so shitty all of a sudden?' He question. After our patrol we head to the supermarket and make our way home.  I start to cook up our lunch and I can see Kacchan shifting slightly. 'It's weird, usually I can't cook our dinners without having my morning sickness flare up' I laugh. 'That's because I've got it...' Kacchan says before leaning over the sink as his lunch comes back up. I look away knowing if I watch I'll probably vomit too. I can hear Kacchan coughing and vomit hitting the metal sink. I can feel my stomach shift as I run to the bathroom. I throw my head into the toilet as my lunch comes back up too. 'And there it is...'. After I finish I make my way back to the kitchen to see Kacchan sitting on the floor. I rinse the sink out and hand him a cup of water. 'Is this how you felt your entire pregnancies?' he questions. 'Mine was a lot worse than that. I vomit at least a dozen times a day. It's hard to keep anything down' I laugh. Kacchan just sits on the floor as I finish cooking dinner. I'm washing the pans as Kacchan yells out. 'For Fucks Sake. How did you put up with this with 2 and a bit pregnancies?!' He yells in frustration. I giggle and sit on the floor next to him. 'So how do you feel?' I question. 'Fucking nauseous, my stomach keeps cramping and I'm really fucking tired' He growls and I giggle again. We eat up our dinner and make our way to bed. 'Get some sleep, you'll feel better' I say rubbing his head. You'd almost think he was the one growing and carrying a child.