Week 32

Midoriya POV

Mina is hanging with me and Kacchan at home since she had a patrol this morning and Kirishima doesn't finish until tonight. Kacchan decided to clean the house today so we are ready for our new baby if they come early. Kacchan is cleaning down the halls while Mina is helping me in the lounge. I stumble a lot and have trouble walking for long amounts of time. Mina and Kacchan make sure that I take regular breaks and don't over-exert myself. I am standing by the couch watching Mina wipe the coffee table down. I hold onto the couch as I can feel my legs beginning to weaken. I clutch onto the couch as my stomach turns and my chest tighten. 'Hey Deku? Are you okay?' Mina questions. 'Uh. I'm really tired all of a sudden and my chest hurts but it's fine' I say. My mind begins to go blank as I find myself staring into the middle of nowhere. 'Deku? Izuku?' Mina tries to get my attention but it isn't working 'BAKUGOU! I think somethings wrong with Izuku!' Mina yells. She is quick to my side and watches as I drool onto the floor. 'What's wrong with Izuku?' Kacchan yells as he comes flying down the hall. 'I don't know! He's not responding and he's... drooling?' Mina explains. Kacchan comes up behind me. 'Izuku?' Kacchan questions as he grabs my shoulder. My body collapses and Kacchan grabs me and lowers me to the floor. 'Izuku!' Kacchan tries again. 'Mina call an ambulance and Momo! Something's wrong!' Kacchan says as he lays my head in his lap. 'Come on Izuku. Wake up' Kacchan mumble while watching Mina frantically pace in the living room talking to 911. Kacchan looks down as he feels my head twitch. He watches as my body begins to seize against the floor. 'MINA! He's having a seizure!' Kacchan yells as he watches me convulse. Tears fall down his cheeks onto the floor. Mina gets off the phone and sits beside Kacchan as he watches me seize. 'The ambulance will be here in 10 minutes and Momo is going to meet us at the hospital. What else do we need to do?' Mina questions. 'Um... maybe run down the hall and see if Todoroki, Sero or Shinsou are home to help us?' Kacchan says barely taking his eyes off me. Mina leaves and returns a few minutes later with Shinsou and Todoroki. 'What the hell is happening? Mina knocked on our doors and said something's wrong with Midoriya?' Shinsou says as they round the corner to where Kacchan is on the floor with me. 'How long has he been seizing?!' Shinsou says as he rushes down beside me and Kacchan. '8 minutes and counting' Kacchan says. Todoroki attempts to comfort Mina while Shinsou looks over Kacchan and me. My seizure finally dies down and the room is deathly quiet. My eyes slowly flutter open and Kacchan quickly reacts. 'Izuku! Are you okay? How do you feel? The ambulance is on the way. Just stay like that!' Kacchan says quickly. 'Kacchan? What's happening? Where are we? Who are all these people?!' I say slightly panicked. I try to sit up but Kacchan keeps me from doing so. 'Izuku... You had a seizure... We are at home and an ambulance is on the way. Mina, Todoroki and Shinsou are here too' Kacchan explains. 'Mina? Todo...roki? Shinsou? I don't know who you're talking about and this place doesn't look like our home...' I question looking around confused. 'Is that bad?' Kacchan whispers to Shinsou. 'The fact he doesn't recognize where he is or that he doesn't recognize anyone apart from you?' Shinsou questions sarcastically. The paramedics knock on the door and Todoroki lets them. Kacchan moves away as the paramedics sit me up and begin taking my vitals. 'Midoriya? How are you feeling?' one of the paramedics ask. 'I don't know! Really confused and scared?!' I say. The paramedics take notes as my mind goes blank again. The heart monitor starts to beep rapidly as I slump to the floor again. 'Is he having another seizure?' Shinsou questions. 'No, he just passed out but we are going to take him to the hospital because of the memory loss and because he's pregnant. Is anyone in here family?' the paramedic says. 'Yeah, I am' Kacchan says. 'We are going to load him into the ambulance so you can ride with us' they explain. 'Are you guys going to meet us at the hospital?' Kacchan questions. 'I've got a patrol in 15 minutes but I'll come to visit when Midoriya is feeling better' Todoroki says before leaving. 'Me and Shinsou will meet you guys there. Momo is on her way too' Mina explains. I quickly follow the paramedics to the ambulance and jump in. I pull out my phone as Deku struggles against the paramedic. I place my hand on Deku's shoulder and look up at him. 'It's okay Izuku, calm down' I whisper. Deku stops fighting and relaxes. I turn back to my phone and open the work group chat.