Week 9

Bakugou POV

'Fucking Hell...' I grumble under my breath as me and round face wait outside the bathroom that Deku's rushed into. 'Are you okay Deku?' Round face questions through the door. We are met with the sound of reaching and coughing. 'Kacchan...' Deku whispers and I open the door. Deku's head is hanging just over the toilet bowl. 'It's so much worse today...' He whispers as his eyes pierce mine. I sit down beside him and stroke his back. 'What did you eat that made you this sick?' I question. 'I didn't eat. Todoroki walked past me with a bowl of soba and all of a sudden I was running to the bathroom...' He whispers. I help him up off the floor as his arms wrap around my neck and his head rests in the crook of my neck. 'Are you okay?' I question. 'I'm really dizzy. It's like the world is spinning...' He says as I watch his adam's apple bob up and down. He's obviously fighting of another wave of nausea as his hands clamp over his mouth. I carefully place him on the floor again as the sound of coughing fills they room. Round face appears with a glass of water and hands it to me. I try to get Deku to drink but he just shoves the glass away from him. 'Umm, Deku. If you don't mind me asking... When was the last time you ate something and weren't sick?' Uraraka question. 'Umm. Sunday I think...' He whispered. 'THE FUCK. ITS FUCKING FRIDAY. YOU HAVEN'T EATEN IN ALMOST A FUCKING WEEK. YOU'RE GROWING A FUCKING CHILD. YOU NEED TO EAT!' I screamed. Uraraka looked at me with a confused look. 'How did you not know this was happening. He's your husband' she questioned. 'I haven't told Kacchan how bad it's been besides the times he's seen me' Deku says. 'Have you been drinking at least?' She questions and he shake his head no. 'I'm going to go get Mina and Sero, okay?' She says before leaving.

'Why the fuck did you not tell me how bad it was?' I question as Deku leans against my chest. 'I didn't want you to worry. I thought it was normal...' He sighs. I growl as the door opens and Mina walks in. 'How you feeling Midoriya?' She question, the sympathy in her voice noticeable. 'I feel like I'm gonna be sick again...' He says are he leans back over the toilet. We all sit in silence as Deku is leaned over the toilet bowl coughing up what little is in his stomach. 'Do you think you could help him down to level 2 so we could check him?' Mina questions and I nod. She hands me a plastic bag as I help Deku off the ground. He leans most his weight onto me as we make our way down to level 2. The elevator ride was especially bad as he almost collapsed while being sick. I caught him just before and set him down on a bed. 'Okay Midoriya, just a few questions. Uraraka said you haven't eaten since Sunday. Is that correct?' Mina questions as I stroke Deku's back. 'Yes. Anytime I try to eat I almost immediately vomit it back up...' He answers. 'When was the last time you managed to drink something without vomiting it back up?' She questions. 'I think it was Monday? I managed to drink a glass of water' He whispers. I can see Mina and Sero whispering to each other while Deku doubles over on himself. I quickly grab a bowl from the counter and hand it to Deku before he's sick again. 'Is there anything else we should know Midoriya?' Sero questions. 'I get really dizzy and light headed and I passed out yesterday but I'm okay' he says with a smile. 'YOU FUCKING PASSED OUT AND DIDNT TELL ANYONE?! WHEN?' I yell. I'm so pissed off that Deku's been hiding this. 'After patrol. I was getting changed and I felt really dizzy. Next thing I woke up on the floor' he says, hand rubbing the back of his neck nervously. 'Do you know what weight you were at your last ultrasound?' Sero questions. 'His last ultrasound was 3 weeks ago. He weighed 75 kgs' I answer. They help Deku over to the scales and he stands, almost swaying. Mina and Sero both look worried as they help Deku sit on the side of the bed. Mina drags me out of the room while Sero writes something down. 'I don't think this is regular morning sickness. I think he has hypermedia gravidarum...' She says. 'What the fuck is that?' I question. 'It's like really severe morning sickness. It can lead to severe nausea and vomiting, dehydration and...'

Crash!

Sero sticks his head through the door. 'Hey... Can I have some help? Midoriya kinda fainted and fell off the bed' he questions. We walk back inside to see Deku sprawled out on the floor. I gently scooped him up and place him on the bed. 'Anyway. He needs to go to the hospital. He seems to be severely dehydrated and he's lost 7 kgs in three weeks. He's pregnant he should be putting on weight, not losing it' she says. 'Do you think you could get him to the hospital or should we call an ambulance?' She questions. 'I'll take them...' Someone answers before I could reply. I turn around to see Yaoyorozu standing in the doorway with round face behind here. 'How is he always getting himself sick or injured?' She laughs as I pick Deku up bridal style. I make my way to the car as Deku stirs in my arms. His eyes flutter open as he looks around. 'Where are we going Kacchan?' Deku questions. 'To the hospital. We need to get you checked out' I answer. 'I promise I'm fine Kacchan. It's just a bit of morning sickness' He says trying to out of my grip. 'Deku... You are dehydrated and haven't eaten in almost a week. You've also passed out twice. It's not just morning sickness.' I say as I place him back on the ground. I wrap my arm around Deku's waist as we make our way to the car. We get in the car and drive to the hospital. The nurses quickly admit him and begin to check him over. They pull me out of the room again. 'So... He's suffering from Hypermedia Gravidarum due to his pregnancy' the nurse says. 'That's that really bad morning sickness stuff, right?' I question. 'Yes, we are going to put him onto IV fluids to rehydrate him. We are going to also try an anti nausea medication to see if we can get him to eat' she says. I nod and reenter the room to a slightly panicked Deku. 'Kacchan! What's happening! They wont tell me anything' He says. I grab a chair and sit beside him, pushing his green curls out of his eyes. 'Izuku... the doctors think you have a condition called Hypermedia Gravidarum. It's like really severe morning sickness which is why you haven't been able to drink or eat. They said you're extremely dehydrated so they're gonna put an IV in to hydrate you. They are also going to give you some anti-nausea medication' I explain. I can see tears filling Deku's eyes. 'Is the baby okay?' He whispers. 'The baby is and will be perfectly fine as long as we can get you better' I say. The nurses soon set up an IV line with fluids. Deku flinches when they stick the needle in. Another nurse brings in a cup of water and some pills. Deku quietly swallows them and lies back down. Soon the room is filled with soft snores. I close my eyes knowing it's going to be long night.

I wake up to Deku tapping my cheek. I open my eyes slowly. Deku is leant over, his hand is firmly placed over his mouth and the white hospital sheets are covered with vomit. He taps me again as vomit seeps through his hand. He tries to remove his hand to speak only for him to be violently sick on the bed again. It drips onto the floor and Deku looks absolutely mortified. I quickly pass him a hospital bowl. I watch him continue to be sick and tears roll down his cheeks. 'Leave...' Deku whispers to me as a nurse comes in to help him. Deku is obviously embarrassed and me being here will just make it worse. I quickly leave and wait in the waiting room.

Deku POV
My stomach has been uneasy since they put the IV in and gave me that medication but right now it is unbearable. My eyes snap open to my mouth filling with sickly sweet saliva. I know what's coming next. I should wake Kacchan but my mind is so focused on the bile rising up my throat. I clamp my hands over my throat but soon realise that I don't have a bag or bowl near me. My hands slowly loosen as vomit drips onto the bed. When I feel like I have vomited everything up I rest my hands on my lap but suddenly I am being violently sick all over the blankets and my lap. I can't stop myself as my body lurches forward. I feel disgusting. I need help but don't want Kacchan to see me like this. I tap his cheek trying to wake him. His face scrunches and I can feel another nausea wave comes. I slap my hand back over my mouth as my body lurches forward. I tap him again and his eyes flutter open. I tap again with more urgency as vomit seeps through my fingers. His head shoots up with a sense of urgency. I remove my hand trying to speak as my body lurches violently again and I'm sick all over myself again. I feel absolutely mortified as Kacchan passes a hospital bowl over to me. I take it and turn away as I continue being sick. My eyes water as Kacchan looks on in horror. 'Leave...' I manage to feebly whisper as a nurse walks in to help me. Kacchan quickly leaves. I look over at the nurse who is peeling the vomit soaked blankets off of me and puts them into a bag. She hands me a bowl and helps me out of bed. We make our way to the bathroom and I wash myself clean. I put on a new hospital gown and make my way back to the hospital room. The nurse has just finished cleaning up the room when I entered. 'Thank you so much. I'm so sorry about that...' I apologise. She gives me a sweet smile before helping me back into bed. 'That's okay sweetheart. It's nothing to worry about. I deal with it all the time' she laughs. 'Could you do one more thing for me?' I question. She nods and smiles. 'Could you grab my husband. He's probably in the waiting room pacing around like I'm dying' I laugh and she giggles before leaving. Soon Kacchan re enters and wraps me in a hug. 'Are you okay?' he questions. I nod. 'Sorry. I couldn't stand you seeing me like that...' I whisper. 'It's okay babe. I'm here for you' he whispers back.