A couple months later

F Midoriya POV

'Kacchan?' I question. He hums in response, his eyes never leaving his phone. 'What do you think about having another kid?' I whisper. Kacchan's eye quickly dart up and lock onto mine. 'Are you...' He whispers back. 'NO! gosh no. It's just I was talking to the girls and they were saying that there's a new doctor who can guarantee a safe pregnancy no matter the situation' I say. ' Oh, well, I haven't really thought about it since I didn't think it was possible but I'd be keen to have another if you want to' Kacchan answers. I grab my phone and quickly bring up the doctors website. Kacchan reads through it before shrugging and handing the phone back. 'Are you sure you want to do this?' Kacchan questions before getting off the couch. I nod excitedly. 'If your sure' He says before grabbing the keys as we head out to the car. We get in and start driving toward the clinic.

Kacchan parks the car and we head toward the big double doors. We stop at reception and give our names. We make our way over to the benches and wait for the doctor. After a few minutes the doctor calls us into his room and we sit in the chairs. 'So what brings you in today?' The doctor questions. 'Well... We have 3 kids. I had a rupture with my firsts which caused me to be paralysed with my second. We want to have another child but my body won't handle it without help...' I explain. Kacchan nods as I speak. The doctor gestures towards the bed as I lay down. He feels around my abdomen before heading back to his desk. 'I can guarantee you a safe pregnancy. You will still get the symptoms of pregnancy such as the morning sickness and fatigue. I can't say if you will be paralysed later into your pregnancy again but I can say that you and your baby will be healthy' he states. I look over to Kacchan who gave me a smile. 'So would you like to have a baby?' The doctor questions and I nod excitedly. He put his hand out and placed it on my stomach. I took a deep breath as a green light glowed around his hand and my stomach. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he removed his hand. 'You should feel the symptoms in a few hours" he said as we waved goodbye. 

We drove home and said hello to my mother. The kids came running into us. I scooped them up in my arms as Kacchan held Sachi. I sat down on the couch as the twins cuddled into me. We put on a movie as we made ourselves comfortable. Me and Kacchan we're sitting beside each other with my head resting upon his shoulders. The twins in either of my arms and Sachi in Kacchan's arms. We put on an old all might movie as the kids all fall asleep.

I begin to shift uncomfortably on the couch as Kacchan looks over at me. 'Are you okay?' He question. 'I think my morning sickness is back...' I whisper as Kacchan helps pull Emiko and Takeo off of me. I get up and race to the bathroom. I start dry heaving into the toilet but nothing comes up. Kacchan softly opens the door and get down on the floor next to me. He softly pats my back as all my lunch comes back up. I throw my head back into the toilet one last time as my stomach is finally empty. I pull myself off the floor and make my way back to the couch. I collapse back on the couch next to the kids. 'I do not miss that!' I laugh. Kacchan smiles and we pick up a blanket and place it over the twins and put Sachi in her crib. We head to the kitchen and start cooking dinner. I grab some fish out of the fridge and hand it to kacchan. He de scales it and cuts it up. He rubs some herbs onto it as I start cutting up a lemon. We place the lemon on the fish and wrap it up before placing it into the oven. I get out the rice cooker and start on the rice. Kacchan is preparing a picking mixture for some vegetables. After we are all done we make our way up to the kids room. I kneel in front of Takeo and gently shake him awake. 'It's dinner time. You need to wake up' I whisper. I can hear Kacchan trying to wake up Emiko. 'OI! Brat! Get your ass up for dinner' he says. I turn around as Kacchan is hit in the face by a pillow. I start laughing and Emiko just pulls the pillow over her head. I lift Takeo out of his bed and give him to Kacchan. I make my way over to Emiko and shake her softly. 'Kacchan made pickled plums to go with dinner...' I whisper and her eyes shoot open and she bounces downstairs. We all sit down and the dinner table as Kacchan finishes dishing up everything. I sit down and start eating up while breastfeeding Sachi. The kids happily munch away on their dinner. My stomach turns as I quickly bolt up wand to the bathroom. I hold Sachi close to me as she cries while I heave into the toilet. I try calm her down as I fight the nausea overtaking my body. Kacchan walks in and pulls Sachi out of my arms and shushes her as I lurch forward. Nothing is coming up and my stomach cramps. Kacchan rubs circles on my back as I lurch forward again. I can see the saliva fill my mouth as my dinner finally comes back up. I choke on it as it comes up. I violently vomit up my dinner and lean against the wall when I finally finish. We get up and make our way back to the table. The kids are almost finished their dinner as Kacchan hands me Sachi and I begin to breastfeed her again. I look around the table to see my perfect family. My free hand rests on my stomach as I eagerly anticipate the arrival of our newest member. 

Hey guys. So Midoriya and Bakugou are having another kid... Would y'all be keen if I split this story so it'll end after this pregnancy but I might write 2 other stories. One on how Bakugou and Midoriya work with Midoriya's paralysis and another on the kids growing up. I'm think the twins might become hero's like their parents. What do you think?