Week 14

Bakugou POV

It was supposed to be a regular day. I had no patrols today so I could stay home with Deku. I was cooking some bacon and eggs for my breakfast when Deku walked into the kitchen. He looked a little pale so I questioned him. 'It's okay Kacchan, my tummy is just a little sore today' he smiled. He sat down at the table while I mixed up some formula. The doctors have upped the amount since Deku has been doing really well. I bring my plate to the table as well as the formula. I quickly flush the tube out with warm water before slowly pushing the feed through. Deku's face scrunches up when I start so I stop. 'Are you in pain?' I question. 'I-it's fine. Keep going' He responses. I slowly keep going until the syringe is finished. I flush the tube again and turn to my breakfast. I listen to Deku hiccup and cough as I munch away. I turn to look at him a few times in concern but he just ignores it. I finish up my breakfast and walk to the sink to wash the dishes. I stare at Deku while washing up until he makes a whine followed by a sickly burp. His hand flies to his mouth as he runs down the hallway. I run after him and watch as he throws himself in front of the toilet. He let's out another sickly burp as he lurches forward and vomits. Only small amounts dribble out of his mouth as he leans over the toilet. He hiccups before leaning back into me. 'We should go to the hospital' I say and Deku shakes his head. 'It's fine Kacchan. I've probably caught a stomach bug' He replies. 'I don't know Deku. The doctors were really strict with coming back if something was wrong' I reply. 'Kacchan. It's okay. Look at my tube. Has the line moved?' He questions. 'No...' I reply defeated. Deku smiles and gets up slowly. He rubs his small baby bump before making his way to our bedroom. I throw blankets on top of him as he curls up in our bed. I put a bucket beside our bed. 'Just in case' I whisper as he nods. I hand him the TV remote before heading back to the kitchen. I can hear his reaching and gagging and I hope he's okay. I can't really do much if he's caught a stomach bug. I sit on the couch watching Shitty hair and Dunce face fight a villain on the news.

A couple of hours pass when I next look at the clock. I realize that it's time for Deku's next feeding. I mix up the formula and head to the bedroom. Deku is still curled up in bed watching some old All might reruns. 'How are you feeling?' I question. 'I'm okay. My tummy still hurts' he replies. I lean down and grab his tube, gently flushing it before grabbing the formula. I start to feed it through as Deku scrunches in on himself and tears form in his eyes. I quickly stop. 'Fuck, Deku, Are you okay?' I question. 'Can we skip this feeding?' Deku questions. 'I need you to take at least half of it considering you vomited the last lot up' I whisper. Deku nods and I push some more in. I watch the tears fall down his beautiful cheeks until I finally stop. I flush the tube again as Deku curls up in bed. I head to the kitchen to wash up the syringes debating whether I should drag Deku to the doctor's or not when my thoughts are interrupted by choked sobs and coughing. I quickly run to the bedroom and fling open the door. 'Deku! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!' I yell. Deku has one hand on his tube which is half pulled out and one hand around the bucket. 'Kacchan! Take it out! It hurts!' He cries. His words sound almost like he's drowning. I sit beside him on the bed. I gently tug the tube out until it's sitting on the bed beside us. Deku leans over the bucket and continues to cough and gag. He looks up with vomit and blood running down his chin. I quickly look in the bucket to find it splattered with blood. 'How long have you been coughing up blood' I question slightly annoyed and concerned. Deku shrugs and I pull him out of bed. I help him into a hoodie then grab the tube and my car keys. I help him into the car before we head to the hospital. Deku lets out more sickly burps as we drive. 'Kacchan...' Deku whispers and I look over. Deku's face is white and his eyes are glossy. I quickly pull over as Deku swings the car door open and leans out. I can hear his vomit hitting the concrete as I get out and make my way to his side of the car. I push his curls out of his eyes as he regains his breath. I push him back into his seat and rummage through the boot of my car. 'Here Deku' I say pushing a plastic bag into his hands. I get back in the car and roll down the windows slightly. When we arrive at the hospital I help Deku out of the car and wrap my arm around his waist as we make our way inside. We are quickly admitted and I tell the nurses what happened and how he pulled his tube out. They throw away the old one and grab a new one. They quickly reinsert it and check it's in place. They give Deku a quick check over and tell us to come back in tomorrow if he's still vomiting. We make our way home and I tuck Deku back into bed, making sure the bucket is beside him. I head back to the lounge after making sure Deku is okay.