4 Weeks Later ~ Small Smut

Midoriya POV

All of my burns have healed over the last couple of weeks and Mitsuki has the kids tonight. Kacchan has been working really hard over the last week so I'm getting a surprise ready for him. I grab my mask, beanie and keys before making my way to the bus stop. I jump on the bus and listen to my music. After the 5th stop, I get off and walk down the street. I stand outside a store before walking in. I'm immediately surrounded by skimpy outfits, strap on and every flavour of lube available. I skim through the outfits a pick a few that I think would suit my body type. I look at the 4 options and pick out a burgundy coloured one. It's a 2 piece. It has a bikini top with a few straps to hold the small boobs that I have while I'm breastfeeding Sachi. The bottoms are just as strappy with enough fabric to cover down there. The next one is black leather. It's got lots of clips and metal rings. It looks kind of hardcore. It has a triangle that leaves the chest exposed. The bottoms clip onto knee-high socks. The third one is a soft pink lacey bodysuit. The lace covers my bottom and my stomach. It dips down to show a bit of my front and has long sleeves. The last one is another black one. It has lots of fluffy fabric straps. The top leaves my chest exposed and the bottom has a hole for my member and one at the back that gives access to my hole without too many issues. It has decorative straps around the wrists and ankles. It is adorned with chains. I love the way the last one looks. I get changed back into my normal clothes. I walk over to the lube and grab 2 flavours. I grab a caramel bottle for me and a strawberry and cream one for Kacchan. He says it reminds him of the way I taste. I blush at the thought and grab one more thing before heading to the counter. 'Planning a fun night...' the cashier says with a laugh. I blush and quickly grab my items and stuff them in my bag. I jump back on the bus and get back to the house. I check the clock. 3 pm. Kacchan will be home in an hour. I jump into the shower and wash my body with a new soap that Kacchan brought me for my birthday a while ago. I jump out of the shower and dry my hair. I slip on the new outfit and grab the surprise out of the bottom of the bag. I take it to the bathroom and carefully unwrap it. Sitting in my hand was a butt plug. Am I really going to do this I thought as I begin to blush and I bring it down to my butt It's cold on my entrance and I give a small gasp when it goes in. It feels strange but kind of nice. I throw on one of my long fluffy dressing gowns. I make my way downstairs and waddle around cleaning while waiting for Kacchan to come home. I hear the door open and footsteps behind me as Kacchan smacks my ass. I gasp as he grabs my hips and spins me around to face him. He buries his face into my neck and breathes in. 'How was work?' I question. 'Fucking awful...' He sighs. 'Aww... It okay, I've got a surprise for you' I smile. Kacchan looks up to face me. 'What have you done Deku?' he says. I undo my dressing gown letting it hit the floor as Kacchan's eyes ravage my body. 'Fuck Deku, you look so hot' Kacchan mumbles. he picks me up bridal style and carries me to our room. He throws me onto the bed and a small gasp leaves me. Kacchan's hands roam my body as I try to stop him. 'Wait, Kacchan! Don't do that!' I yell as Kacchan grabs my butt cheek and I can see a confused but amused look taking over his face. 'Deku, are you!?' 'Kacchan, hold on, it was supposed to be a surprise!' 'You've got a butt plug in! let me see it!' Kacchan yells as he flips me over. He takes in the sight as I squirm uncomfortably under his gaze. He carefully pulls it out as slick drips down my leg and pools onto the bed. 'God, your so fucking horny for me right now, aren't you?' Kacchan whispers in my ear. I moan slightly as his finger swipe around my entrance wiping some of the slick up. He brings it to his mouth and sensually licks it off his fingers. 'You taste so sweet, like strawberries and cream' he says. I quickly bolt up and run over to the bag, pulling 2 bottles of lube out. 'What the fuck do I need that for when I've got the real thing' Kacchan says throwing the bottle across the room. He grabs my hips and pins me onto the bed. He carefully removes his hero suit letting his giant cock out of its restraints. I springs up to his stomach and I gulp. I forgot how big he was. 'We will take it easy, okay?' Kacchan whispers. I must've looked nervous. Kacchan sits on the bed and pats his lap. I climb onto his lap carefully. I can feel his dick pressing against me. I raise my hips as Kacchan guides himself. I carefully push myself down onto Kacchan's member, moaning as I feel him fulling me up. 'Is it almost in?' I question when I feel like I can't fit anymore. 'It's only halfway in...' Kacchan states. Finally I get him all the way in and it feels like it's pressing into my stomach. 'Am I okay to move?' Kacchan questions after a few minutes of waiting. 'Y~yeah' I say as Kacchan slowly pulls his member out until only the head is in then he thrusts back in hitting my sweet spot. 'th~there k~kacchan' I moan out as Kacchan hits my sweet spot again. He quickly flips us so my back is to the bed. He hammers into me turning me into a moaning mess. I can feel the warmth build up in my stomach. 'Kacchan~ I'm gonna~' 'Me too Deku' Kacchan husks in his low, sexy voice. I let out a whimper as I cum onto my stomach. My whole body shudders as Kacchan releases his load into me. He slowly pulls out and lays there trying to catch his breath. 'Was that a good surprise?' I say out of breath. 'Yeah' he grunts.

Hi guys, First off sorry for the long wait. I'm gonna try and write more. I will also be spell checking and rewriting the story. I won't change it too much, just making it better.