Week 13

Midoriya POV
Me, Kacchan, Todoroki-kun and Uraraka-san have a patrol this morning. We get ready as normal and I see the 3 of them waiting for me. Kacchan's eyes are glued to the small baby bump that is poking out slightly. It's not too noticeable but it will grow really big quickly, especially because I'm carrying twins. 'Kacchan, my eyes are up here' I joke and his head instantly snaps up. We begin our patrol as per usual. 

About halfway through our patrol, Todoroki gets a call and we stop so he can talk. His eyes go wide and he begins sprinting down the sidewalk with all of us in tow. 'What's happening Todoroki!' Uraraka says. 'They've just seen a ship come in belonging to that drug smuggling ring we've been tracking for months. They're calling everyone in for it'. Kacchan looks at me 'You are to stay back. You cannot go and fight. This will be dangerous' I look at him and understand it's not only for my safety but for my babies safety too. We get to the dock and get into position. Me, Kacchan, Todoroki and Uraraka are behind a shipping crate watching carefully. All of a sudden someone spots us and we run for it. They chase after us and split us apart. My heart is racing as I am cornered by 3 villains. My mind instantly snaps to my babies and I immediately know I need to protect them at all costs. I get into a fighting stance and one of the villains comes running at me. He tries to tackle me as I flip him over my shoulder and he lands on the ground. The other two make a run at me, one aiming for my stomach. I use 10% of All for one to flick him away from me while I focus my energy on the 3rd one coming at me. He goes to punch me as I feel a pain in my lower back.

Oh no...

I collapse to the ground to see the first villain standing above me with his foot to my back. This is it... While I'm lying on the ground waiting for the finishing blow, I see explosions and Kacchan blasts the villains unconscious. He runs over to me 'Deku, are you okay?' I try to get up and Kacchan helps me. I flinch as I stand 'Are you okay, Midobro?' Kirishima questions. 'Yeah, the villains didn't hurt me badly but I have a really bad headache, It's probably from all the stress' I say. I go to take a step before my world goes black.

Bakugou POV
'Yeah, the villains didn't hurt me badly but I have a really bad headache. It's probably from the stress' Deku says. I shake my head. how can he be worried about a headache when he was just fighting 3 villains off. I shake my head and go to help Deku back to the rest of the group when he goes limp. I quickly move to catch him. 'What the fuck...' I yell. Kirishima and Uraraka look back to see me on the ground with an unconscious Deku in my arms. 'Someone go get the paramedics quickly' I yell. Uraraka runs to find the group and the paramedics. My body fills with panic as I quickly search his body for any injuries that could explain him passing out. I swipe my hand over his baby bump and check the rest of his body turning up nothing. The paramedics arrive and take Deku away as I am left crying on the ground. Everyone looks worried and Momo comes over to comfort me. 'Bakugou, he is strong and he's gone through worse he will be fine' She whispers in my ear. She helps me up and offers to drive me to the hospital. When we get to the hospital the nurses show me to Deku's room. He's sitting on the bed, wide awake. 'Izuku...' I manage to choke out as he looks at me with his bright smile. 'Oh, Hi Kacchan, sorry for worrying you' He says. The doctor comes in and explains that Deku's body couldn't handle the stress and adrenaline so it shut down. The doctor lets me take Deku home and orders him off work for the next 3 days. After we get home, I start prepping dinner. There's a knock at the door so I go to open it and Round Face, Icy-Hot, Shitty Hair, Raccoon eyes and Pikachu come bursting in. Deku peeks over the couch to see who's here. 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EXTRAS DOING HERE!' I yell. 'Chill out Bakubro, We came to chill with you guys after that mission today, like old times!' They place themselves around the couches and begin to argue about choosing a movie. 'We brought snacks too' Denki yells. They pass around the snack and begin watching a movie. The movie was interrupted a few time from Deku being sick but otherwise, it was pretty chill. They packed up their stuff and left when they noticed Deku had fallen asleep. I took Deku up to the bedroom and jumped into bed next to him.