Week 3

Midoriya POV

My morning sickness still hasn't gone away so I'm usually up around 3 am to empty my stomach. I started the day as per usual. Kacchan has started getting used to my early morning vomiting but today something felt wrong. I pushed it aside, wiping my mouth and go back to bed. When I woke up it was 10 am and I could hear Kacchan cooking something downstairs. It was our day off today so we planned to go out on a date just like old times. I walked downstairs rubbing the sleep from my eyes and yawning. 'Good morning sleepy head' Kacchan walks over to me and gives me a hug. I still feel kind of sick but I manage to eat a few mouthfuls of Kacchan's cooking. When I finish Kacchan and I make our way up to our bedroom to get ready for the day. I take off my clothes and have a shower. Kacchan joins me while softly holding my belly. I'm nowhere near showing yet but Kacchan doesn't care. We get out of the shower and dry ourselves. I put on a pair of black pants and go to put on a red shirt as pain shoots through my abdomen. I flinch but Kacchan doesn't see me. I hold onto the drawers debating whether I should tell Kacchan when another wave of pain comes. This one is much worse than the last. I turn around to Kacchan who sees my worried face and immediately begins to walk across the room to me. 'Kacchan' I weakly say as I try to take a step but my knees give out and I land on the floor. Kacchan runs across the room. 'Izuku! Are you okay? Are you in pain? Is the baby okay?' I can't comprehend his words as he picks me up and takes me to the car. I hope my baby is okay. I curl into a little ball on the backseat and weep.

Bakugou POV

Shit. I hope Deku is okay. He looked like he was in pain. I hope nothing is wrong with the baby.

I can hear his soft weeps from the backseat as we pull up to the hospital. I rush inside with Deku in my arms. After waiting for over 20 minutes the doctor, she finally walks in. 'WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU EXTRAS SO LONG. MY PARTNER IS IN PAIN!' I scream. Deku puts his hand on my shoulder signalling me to calm down. 'Well Midoriya, everything is okay, the pain you are experiencing is just cramping' I let go of a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Deku looks relieved too. She gives him some pain relief and we are allowed to leave. 'I'm sorry Kacchan' Deku says looking down at his feet. 'What are you sorry for?' I laugh. 'We wasted time going to the doctors only to find out it's normal and I ruined our date today' 'First, I'm glad that we went to the doctors even if it's normal, now we know, second, who said our dates ruined?' Deku looks up at me with his big eyes that are full of excitement.

We jump in the car and head to a local cafe. Deku orders a double chocolate chip frappuccino and a vanilla cupcake, I order a black coffee and a scone. Deku munches away on his cupcake and soon after we leave the cafe.

We head to a beach nearby where we went on our first date back in our first year of UA. It's hard to believe that it's been 5 years. We are the number 1 and 2 Pro Heroes, married and expecting our first child. We snuggle together on the beach watching the waves lap at the shoreline. Everything feels peaceful for once in our chaos filled lives. We sit there and talk about our future for over an hour until Deku started to get cold. We went home and worked on prepping our dinner and lunches for work. We sat down and ate our dinner before going to bed.