Week 30

Midoriya POV

The doctors say I should be due around 36 weeks but it could be longer. I'm just happy this is almost over. I hate morning sickness. I thought it would go away the further into my pregnancy I got, Nope. But more importantly, I can't wait to hold my bundles of joy in my arms. Today we are having a small baby shower after work, well after everyone else finishes work. Me and Mina have the day off so we've been decorating. Mina won't let me get up a ladder to hang decorations or do anything too strenuous. I've been baking most of the morning while Mina's been hanging up streamers and filling balloons. The house looks amazing. Mina walks over to me. 'How're the cupcakes going?' 'Good, would you like to try one'. She grabs one and eats it. 'It's so good!' I smile at her compliment and laugh at the frosting she has on her mouth. We finish setting up the tables and the food and Mina runs to the bathroom to get changed and I go to my bedroom. Most of my clothing doesn't fit now so I have started wearing some of my summer dresses. I pick out a cute yellow dress with sunflowers that fits over my baby bump. I pick out a cute pair of white sandals and a little straw hat with a sunflower on it. When I make my way downstairs Mina and Kacchan are chatting. 'Awww. You look so cute, Izuku' Mina coos. My face goes red as I look at Kacchan. He is sitting there smiling. He gets up and gives me a big hug before walking me to the couch. We chat about baby names and quirks while we wait for everyone to arrive.

Half an hour later everyone is here and we can get the party going. We have everyone write there guesses for the babies birthday on a board. It spans out from today until I'm 40 weeks. Most people guess around 36 - 37 weeks. 2 people guess earlier and 3 people guess later. We also have everyone write down messages in a book to show the babies when they are older.

I'm sure you will both be great hero's when you grow up, just like your mother and father - Todoroki

I can't wait to see you little ones in a few weeks, I'll be sure to spoil you - Aunty Uravity

As long as you don't have your dad's temper I'm sure you'll be awesome - Pikachu

You guys will be so manly when you grow up - Kiri

Be responsible, Don't be trouble makers - Iida

Come see me when you want to have some fun - Alien Queen

I can't wait to teach you like I taught your Mum and Dad - Aizawa Sensei

I almost start crying while reading the messages. 'Thank you everyone' I say. We play some games and have a bit of food before we decide to open presents. I walk over to the table and pick up a present before bringing it over to the couch. I open it up and see a little mobile of the solar system from Iida. Uraraka gave me a present that a bunch of our hero plushies. There was Iida, Uraraka, Tsu, Kirishima, Denki, Todoroki, Mina, Sero, Kacchan and Me. I was so happy. I grabbed the next present from Momo. It was baby bottles with cute little animals on the side. The next gift was from Aizawa. He gave us a set of cat onesies for the twins. Denki gave us a blanket with little lightning bolts on it. We opened all the gifts and said our thanks before we decided to watch a movie. We watched Bad Moms and I watched the group of us having a good time all together. It felt like forever since we all hung out together. I just take in the sight while snuggling up to Kacchan.