6 months later

Midoriya POV

Takeo and Emiko are 6 now and Sachi is 6 months old. The twins are adamant that they want to be heroes just like me and Kacchan so Kacchan has been training them to use there explosions. I would love to help train them but I'm not strong enough yet. I go over my analysis notebooks with them to help grow their knowledge. The feeling in my legs returned a month ago. I no longer use a wheelchair but I still have to use crutches because I'm not strong enough to walk on my own. I've been in and out of hospital since then as well. While the feeling in my legs has returned I've managed to paralyze myself twice again. The nerve that controls the lower part of my body is trapped between the rupture and my spine which means if I work too hard I can paralyze myself. Mei has been over at our house working on new leg braces that should be able to hold me up if my legs do fail but it will only be strong enough to hold me up for a few minutes.

Kacchan and I have been talking lately. We feel like we haven't spent enough time with the twins lately so we have decided to spend some time with them today and tomorrow. We will each take one of them for the day. I'll take Emiko today and Takeo tomorrow. Kacchan has organized some quirk training for them since they love battling him at the moment. Kirishima, Denki and Mina are coming today so Takeo can train against their quirks as well while Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki are going to come tomorrow for Emiko. Kacchan gets Takeo ready for their day while I get Emiko ready. She's wearing an black dress with orange embroidery. She's got cute orange sandals on and a green headband. We are chatting about today when Kacchan calls out. We make our way downstairs and get out to the car. I'm not allowed to drive since I could accidently paralyze myself while driving. Kacchan drives us to the mall and me and Emiko get out. I say goodbye to Takeo and Kacchan as they drive off. Emiko holds onto my pants leg as I slowly walk along with my crutches holding me up. We make our way inside and start looking at shops. We stop inside a few shops and Emiko picks out a few clothes that she wants to try on. I want to spoil her today but she isn't one to ask for much. We get her a new skirt and 2 new hero hoodies before we leave the store. We stop at a few more stores but Emiko is adamant she doesnt want anything. We stop outside a hero merchandise shop and her eyes light up. We walk inside and she runs around looking at all the stuff. 'Look! It's you mama!' She says picking up a deku plushy. My face heats up as people stare at me. She zooms off to another corner and I follow her. 'They have Red Riot and Uravity and Chargebolt and Ingenium and Pinky and Shoto and Froppy and...' she mumbles. She's picked up my mumbling habit. Kacchan finds it adorable. 'THEY HAVE ERASERHEAD! THEY NEVER HAVE ERASERHEAD!' She squeals pointing at an Aizawa doll. She picks it up and looks at me with big eyes. I nod and she squeals again. We spend 3 hours in the shop looking at everything. We ended up buying a Deku plushy for Emiko, a Dynamight plushy for Takeo (Emiko's choice) and an Eraserhead doll. 'Now mama will always be with me when he goes away on missions' Emiko says snuggling into her plushy. My heart melted. The kids hate when one of us have to go away on missions. Usually they try to send Todoroki on the longer missions since he doesn't have any kids to look after. We head to the food court and I take Emiko to or favourite Katsudon place. We order and sit at a table. 'Did you have a good day?' I questioned. Emiko nodded aggressively and I laughed. We ate up our dinner and walked back towards the carpark. Kacchan texted saying he was waiting outside. We made our way to the car and got in. Emiko handed the Kacchan plushy to Takeo and he hugged it. They both fell asleep clutching onto their plushies. 'How did training go?' I questioned. 'Takeo kicked Kirishima and Mina's asses and short circuited Denki. We has to call Shinsou to come pick him up' Kacchan says laughing. 'How'd he managed to short circuit Denki?' I question. 'He used his quirk to propel himself at Denki's back without him knowing. He got a fright and accidently short circuited' Kacchan says laughing harder than before. I sigh and look out the window until we arrive home. Both the kids are exhausted so we carry them to bed. We sit down on the couch and chat about the day. I let out a small yawn and can hear Sachi crying. Kacchan picked her up from Mitsuki's before they picked us up. I walk up to the bedroom and grab her. I lay down on the bed and pull my top up. I begin to feed her looking down at my stomach. I need to train as soon as possible. Being in my wheelchair and being pregnant has caused all my ab muscles to fade. I hate the way my body looks. I finish feeding Sachi and lay her on my chest listening to her soft snores. Kacchan picks her up off my chest and places her back into her cot. I roll over as Kacchan nuzzles his face into my neck. I begin to fall asleep listening to Kacchan's soft breaths next to my ear.

Okay, so hear me out. I know a few of you guys enjoy my stories so I have a dare for y'all. Make a short story using one of my stories. I want to see what mischief you guys can create from my stories. I have 5 published stories on my account. Send them to me. I want to put them into another book on my account. I'll be sure to credit everyone. Give me some laughs or angst please.