♨️31♨️

I PUBLISHED THIS IN A HASTE SO IF THERE ARE SPELLING MISTAKES, TYPOS, MISSING WORDS OR IF IT JUST KINDA DOESN'T MAKE SENSE PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

LATER WHEN I HAVE THE TIME I'LL RE-READ THE CHAPTERS AND RE-CORRECT THEM BUT FOR NOW PLEASE BARE WITH IT AND I AM SORRY. 🤡

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Author POV

In an old industrial building, not too far away from the town Y/n's University is located at, resides a group of people who have been watching everything slowly unfold.

People with a plan. People that have been tucked away from the public for way too long.
People who are waiting for the right moment to rise up once again.

"We should let her know we're here"

"Not yet"

"She needs our help"

"She can handle herself"

"She's not herself right now. That's not the Trickster"

"No! we have strict orders"

"Fuck the orders"

"Yah! Enough! The both of you need to stop with the bickering. It's annoying and I'm too old to deal with it"

"Sorry"

"Sorry"

"Its too soon to make ourselves known to her"

"Seriously? You're kidding right?"

"Im dead serious"

"What happens if she dies? What happens when she actually gives up? What if she decides she doesn't want to fight back? She's lost so much - what if she's tired of it?"

"It won't come to that"

"No! You dont know how hard it must be for her"

"And you do?"

"I dont need to go through it to know what all of this is like for her. She's getting closer to giving up"

"Enough"

"Do you guys even care?"

"Of course we do"

"Are you sure? This is the third time she's been attacked. Never in my life of knowing her have I ever seen her walk out of a fight scene scratched, harmed- hell injured. She's meant to be the best of us. All of us"

"Listen to your own words. If we come out now it'll be like we're here to coddle her. We make our move once she finds herself. Once she realizes that she's stronger than this. Besides dont you think she'll be mad at us for hiding for this long? Allowing her to believe we gave up on her? She won't be able to handle the betrayal if we step out now. Once she's mentally and physically stronger, we can step out. Then and only then can she handle it."

"He has a point"

"I know he does! I still hate this"

"She's strong. Its still in her. She just has to find it. She has someone looking out for her anyway"

"Him? Really? Do you seriously think he's capable of bringing her back?"

"No, but I believe he is capable of bringing her halfway. I trust him. His family has been loyal to us"

The phone suddenly rang.

"Oh well what do you know....speak of the devil"

"Put him on speaker"

???: Hello?

???:What is it?

???:Umm she's fine. I mean she's safe. We're all at the hospital. I just finished talking to the Doctor