💜 36💜

Hey you, yes you with the messy hair and over sized shirt.
Won't you comment? Please comment
I can see you .....
I know what you're up to
Why won't you comment ? You should comment....
*Sighs* I know you're just gonna skip this 😔 and proceeded to read.....
Help a girl out won't ya? 🙏🏼
Comments are so fun to read.............

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Author POV

The cafeteria only grew louder and louder as people wouldn't stop talking about Y/n's actions.

She only rolled her eyes at their judgy remarks.

'Its just noise Y/n ignore it'

"Anyone ever tell you that you've got serious anger issues"

Y/n dropped the apple she was holding and looked up at the person that spoke.

"If you dont shut up, the next thing to come out of your mouth will be your teeth"

(Yes yes a tvd reference)

She threatened and kissed her teeth in annoyance.

'Where the fuck is Jungkook'

Y/n mentally face palmed herself as she realized what just went through her head.

'Great....now I've become one of those girls who grows restless without their boyfriend right next to them....fan fucking tastic'

"Bambi-"

"I'm serious Tae, shut it before I shove this apple so far up your ass, you choke on it"

Seeing her friend gulp, she smiled softly and snickered in victory. However, her moment was shortly lived as a few seconds later she felt some form of liquid run down her head, along her back and soaking her clothes.

The liquid was cold and red in color. Once it began to stain her white top, she clenched her jaw and banged her fists against the table.

"I just got this shirt dick head"
She said as she stood up to face a guy.

He was obviously a jock of some sort. Slick back brunette hair, a plain white T-shirt with a leather jacket and skinny jeans that did absolutely nothing for his thighs.

He stood with his arms to his sides, a bottle in one hand which Y/n assumed was what he used to pour God knows what all over her.

The liquid was beginning to dry up and get all sticky. She was cringing at the feeling of her skin slowly getting sticky and her hair clinging to her face.

"You the bitch that fucked my girlfriend up?"

Y/n looked behind the jock and surely enough towards the left was the girl she had hit.

Y/n raised her eyebrow in amusement and scoffed.

"Yeah that was me"

The guy smirked and sent a filthy glare at her before speaking up.

"You're gonna pay for th-"

"Oh my God- why the fuck does everyone keep thinking I'm going to pay for that Kardashian wannabe's nose job? The bitch has a rich daddy, or hell even a sugar daddy to do it. Can't you tell that you're dating a talking mannequin?"

"You disrespecting my girl?"

"She's hardly a girl and besides she was thirsting over my boyfriend" Y/n spoke exhausted from looking at the man's face.