💜28💜

A week later.

Author POV

After waking up that morning in each others arms, things had become slightly awkward between Y/n and Jungkook.

Having to stay at home together the whole time didn't help their situation either.

Campus was closed for a whole week due to a blackout.  The electricity was running low so they couldn't go back.

It is now Saturday.

Y/n was relieved because she remembered she had plans with Taehyung.

'God freaking finally' She thought to herself as she got ready to go out.

Walking down the stairs, Y/n went to the kitchen to grab herself a snack before leaving but she froze in her spot.

Jungkook was in the Kitchen.

'Shit shit shit! what the hell am i gonna do now' She thought as she slowly walked inside.

Jungkook hadn't notice her yet.

Y/n managed to get past him, however she accidentally bumped her head on the counter trying to stand up.

"MotherFucker"

Surprised, Jungkook turned around to face
Y/n rubbing her head to give it some comfort.

"You okay there Twinkletoes ?"

"Yeah totally"

"Are you sure?"

"Yup"

Jungkook stared at her not buying any of her bullshit.

"Uhh-huh..."

Standing up, he walks towards Y/n and held out 3 fingers.

"How many fingers do you see?"

"Seriously?!"

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook allowed a 'Tsk' escape his mouth

"Just- How many ?"

Y/n stared at Jungkook with her eyes narrowed and stifled a laugh before answering him

"six"

"Oh Boi...not good. I'm afraid to say this beautiful but I think you're concussed"

"Please I was kidding. You're holding up three"

They were both too busy concentrating on
Y/n's head to realize that they were stood so close to each other.

Looking up at each other, they once again got lost in each other's eyes.

All Y/n wanted to do in that moment was crawl under a rock and hide, Jungkook on the other hand....he was fighting the urge to kiss the woman before him.

As Y/n broke eye contact with him, she cleared her throat and shuffled away from Jungkook.

"So uhh I'm going out with Taehyung, I'll be back late so don't wait up"

"Oh don't worry, I'm going somewhere with Jimin anyway."

"Okay...cool, I guess I'll see you later then"

"Yeah okay"

Grabbing her coat and her handbag , Y/n makes her way towards the door.

"Hey! Wait!"

Y/n stopped in her tracks and turned around to face Jungkook

"Yes?"

Awkwardly, Jungkook waddled his way over to Y/n  attempting to give her a hug before she goes . But it turned into a weird bro hug instead.