♨️34♨️

Y/n POV

Its been 2 weeks.

Jungkook barely speaks to me anymore. Not since our little moment that day in my bedroom when Jimin dragged me out of bed.

He still keeps Ethan and Jena away from me and I'm seriously grateful for that. He may not speak to me as much but he definitely leaves around mini gestures every now and then.

So not all hope's lost.

But he's in and out of the house more than I like. His hair went from blue to silver to blue again over the last 2 weeks. I can barely keep up. Meanwhile I'm still walking around looking like barbie.

I've been meaning to change the color.
Something striking.

A firery red maybe?

Speaking of firery- never in my life did I ever think or expect to encounter a person who gets so mad over skipping warm up. Jimin really stuck to his guns and dragged me out during weekdays and weekends for his so called 'training'.

He gets so mad when I skip the warm ups.

He says it's essential if I dont wanna pull a muscle.

"Hello? Earth to Bambi"

"Huh?"

"You were zoning out again. Second time today. What's up with you?"

"Nothing"

"Liar"

"Tae, I'm not in the mood okay? But if you won't stop pestering me over it then fine. Things are weird between me and Jungkook. I don't know how to feel about it"

He grew silent and his mouth took the shape of an 'O'

"Now, if you'll excuse me"

I stood up and tossed my lunch tray into a trash can before walking back to Taehyung.

"I have a class to get to"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Can anyone tell me the cause of this phenomenon?"

I raised my hand up and surely enough the professor chose me.

"Its called a butterfly effect"

"Yes, Ms Bae. You're right once again"

"Yes yes let's all gush over miss perfect"

A kid in the class yelled out in frustration

I looked around and spotted a pair of eyes glaring at me.

"Jason, you got a problem dick head?"

"Ms. Bae, language."

"Sorry Sir"

I turned back around and faced the board

"Would you mind further explaining the butterfly effect?"

" The butterfly effect is the idea that small things can have non-linear impacts on a complex system."

"That's right. Now this brings me to our topic of the next few weeks. We'll be covering the butterfly effect in detail. I've got these amazing articles stacked up right here for you to read over. And you have to read over them because you'll be tested and you'll gain extra credit if you answer correctly"

As if on cue the bell rang and the room erupted in moans and groans.

This class was filled with people that hated homework and extra reading...

'Honestly why did they pick this class as a minor if they hate it this much'

"I thought this class would be fun"