💜39 part 1💜

Author POV

A week later

It was Monday today. Y/n had woken up in Jungkook's bed alone. She peeled her eyes open to look around the room. He wasn't there.

Last week she had been extremely busy. Jimin had been grilling her with training while Jungkook had spent every night pounding into her like a wild beast.

She had unlocked a side of him the night at the dinner with his family and she was beginning to wish she hadn't. She was enjoying herself but it was exhausting. she would spend everyday after classes training only to come back to rough sex before bed.

Her legs would eventually give up on her.

On the plus side, she has been spending more time with her father as well as her sister, albeit she was a bit salty and still pissed but she would leave with a smile on her face. Y/n was glad that she had the chance to slowly reconnect.

The only odd thing about the whole week was that she kept spotting her younger brother Jake near campus. It was always for a brief moment. Every time she looked away, he would somehow disappear.

Today, she planned to get to the bottom of it.
It was the perfect opportunity to do so.
Jungkook would be busy hanging with Jimin all day. Taehyung had plans with Suzy, training her and all that and Yoongi rarely spoke to her anyway, she assumed it's because he's catching up with Kyung Hoon.

So today would be perfect. She had to go into campus to pick a few things up anyway.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Martin Residents.

"Mom I'm going out"

"Hold on"
Natalie looked at Jake with narrow eyes.

"Where have you been going? You're out of the house early and you come back after dinner, what are you up to?"

Jake gulped.

'crap...'

"umm I'm hanging out with my friends?"

"Everyday? Don't lie to me"

Jake sighed

"Okay truth is, I've been meeting up with my buddies from this art club I joint"

Which was true. Jake did infact join an art club and he does meet up with his friends from said club.

Natalie was skeptical

"Art club? You joint an art club? When and why am I only hearing about this now?"

"I didn't wanna tell you because I thought you'd laugh at me"

"I would never laugh at you"

Jake mentally rolled his eyes. Ever since his parents began their abuse he could never see them any other way. To him they were simply the people feeding him until he was old enough to leave.

"You can go"

He nodded and walked out the door.

' As if you denying me permission was gonna stop me in the first place'

Jake left and made sure to meet up with his friends first. He had a feeling his mother was going to follow him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
He was right. She did. After a few hours he saw his mother leave. That was when he said goodbye to his friends and took the next train to his sisters campus.

The whole week he had been lurking around her campus, keeping an eye on her...at least that's what he'd tell himself. In reality it was his version of a cry for help.