💜39 part 2💜

Author POV

It was finally time to put their plan into action.

Since it was Friday, Y/n had asked Suzy to watch over Jake.

Suzy was reluctant in doing so at first because she wasn't sure of the full story, however Y/n quickly eased her worries by filling her in on everything.

The meal between the Martin's were going to take place in a little Italian restaurant located near campus because it was far enough away from their house.

Jake was nervous about it but luckily Suzy had a knack for making people relax in tough situations.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Ms Bae"

Y/n's psych professor spoke up catching her off guard.

She jumped at his tone and quickly looked towards the front.

"Yes sir?"

"I would very much appreciate it if you would pay the slightest bit of attention during my lessons...lord knows you're failing tremendously"

"Sorry Sir..."

The man had an accent. A London accent and a thick one too. It wasn't rough or thuggish like most people associate the accent with. It was like one you'd hear on those BBC news channels.

Very proper and oddly attractive to the other students, although Y/n didn't find it quite appealing. Probably because he kept grilling her everytime she seemed unfocused, like right now. Again

"Ms Bae! You aren't paying attention again. Its barely been 5 minutes what on earth is wrong with you?"

Most of the class erupted in giggles and whispers.

"Nothing"

"Nothing? Then why are you sat there looking like you're trying to remember if you've locked your front door?"

Y/n grumbled slightly

'Why does he keep trying to psycho analyze me'

"Ms Bae, you are a horrendous student to teach but you somehow submit decent work so I can't kick you out the class but you are failing so please, pay attention so that I don't have to suffer from teaching you again next year"

Y/n's face flushed a bright red in embarrassment.

She was too busy thinking about whether the plan would work, she didn't realize that she had been zoning out so much.

Literally a few seconds later, the bell rang and she rushed out. She wasn't going to let that sleezy man grill her again.

Running down the halls she bumped into someone and both went tumbling down a few stairs.

"Ow..."

Y/n's eyes widened at the voice as she sat up and grabbed her head.

'oh fuck no..'

And surely enough laid across her legs was Jena, she looked angry.

"What the fuck?!"

'there she goes again with the bitchy attitude. Not like I didn't bump my head on the ground either, oh no I'm totally fine'

Y/n mentally rolled her eyes and rubbed her head

"Get off of me Jena"

She didn't. Instead she turned so that they were facing each other

"Should I take this fall as a blessing in disguise?"

Y/n scoffed in disbelief

"Get off, while I'm asking nicely"