💜32 part 4💜

This is a long one. Really long one.  Over 10000 words-  probably a shit load of typos. Try to ignore it.
Please re-read if necessary.
Can get confusing 🤣😂
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Y/n POV

"No! To the left- left, I SAID LEFT"

"eyyy, Bambi chill"

taking a deep breath in, I stomped off to sit down on a bench and sighed in frustration.

I got here early so that things would go smoothly- yet here I am and everyone has been fucking up their tasks.

The growing migraine only made my temper right now worse.

"Here" A bottle was stretched out in front of my face. Looking up I saw Tae looking at me sympathetically.

"Please I dont need your sympathy- but thanks for the water"

A light hearted chuckle escaped Tae's lips as he took a seat next to me.

"We have time Y/n. Besides you have a free pass from classes today so stop stressing"

Oh shit- class

I completely forgot we still has classes today.

"Fuck!"
Having enough of dilly dallying I stood up, walked to the center of the hall and spoke as loud as possible

"Guys we don't have much time, some of us still have classes to go to. Now we spent 3 weeks working on this. I expect you all to know exactly what to do. Wake the hell up and get to it. I'll treat you all to something delicious so come on!"

Members began scrambling across the hall and they were finally getting things done properly. 

I walked off with a satisfied nod.

"Bribery huh?"
Taehyung - who tagged along yet hasn't done anything at all mocked me and earned himself a slap on the head

"Ouch-why?why are you always attacking my head?"

"Because you deserve it. And besides I wasn't bribing them I was just giving them something to look forward to."

I stated plainly

"Yeah yeah whatever you say"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Author POV

"Yah Irene wait!"

The man called out to her but to his disappointment she didn't hear him. Instead he chased after her and eventually caught up, he stood in front of her with an apologetic gaze.

"You're right okay? I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize to me, save it for the Trickster"

The man nodded in defeat and proceeded to ask about Irene's plan

"There's a school dance going on tonight. We're going"

"But we're not students"

"Right...I guess we'll just have to crash then"
The young woman smirked, satisfied with her plan.

"You know there's no garuntee that she'll forgive us let alone come back with us"

"I know...but we have to do something"
Irene was genuinely exhausted from all the hiding they've been doing. Her heart ached because she couldn't actually be there for her sister...her best friend. All she could do was watch over her from several screens and pray for her. She watched as her sister went through various forms of pain...it broke Irene's heart to witness her sister all alone.