💜3.💜

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬/ 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭! 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝? 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜! 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝!

☆ Also please note that even though my first language is English and im totally fluent- I can not promise you that there wont be spelling mistakes, typos, grammatical mistakes, missing words...the list goes on.

☆ I simply do not have the time to re-read everything and correct them right away.

☆ But I can assure you I will go back and fix my mistakes.

☆ To add on, there may be a mix of first person and third person, if there seems to be none during your reading journey, then I have most likely fixed those issues but if you come across them and are thrown off, please understand that I was young when i started and I was incredibly stupid. Cut young me some slack will you?

That is all, you may now begin your long ass journey with this story! Have fun.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After walking around for god knows how long someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey, you lost or something new girl?"

I turned around and came face to face with the most ethereal man I've ever seen.

'Anime men exist...be still my fucking beating heart holy shit'

"Oh-umm... yeah I was told to look for a good spot and ended up...well- here" I laughed awkwardly

"Why don't we retrace your steps" He offered

'Gorgeous? Check. Kind? Check. Not laughing at my misery like that doe eyed fuck? Check check and check'

"I can take you back to the front if you want, you can make your way around from there, maybe even find that friend of yours? I'm Taehyung by the way " he flashed a boxy grin

I genuinely think that smile alone cured my depression

"I'm y/n, and yeah that would be-"

"Very unnecessary"

'Jena?'

I turned around and saw her glaing at Taehyung with her arms crossed. I glanced at the figure next to her, he looked rough- as if he'd punch me if I stared too long but he also looked eerily familiar....

"Hey Jenjen! " Taehyung greets her

"Hey Jenjen~ What the fuck did I tell you about calling me that" She scowled

"hmm..." he pretend to think " I actually don't recall you saying anything about it. Sorry Jenjen " He flashed her a sick smirk before winking at me