💜33 part 1💜

Next Day.

7.00 pm

Author POV

Coughing aggressively, Y/n struggled to get back on her feet. It all happened so fast.
Her eyes teary from the smoke surrounding the entire room. She looked around searching for the man that was meant to be in here with her. But she couldn't see. The smoke was already too thick. It burned her eyes. She could feel the smoke fill up her lungs. Any longer she would die of asphyxiation.

'Im not dying like this'

She told herself as she tried to fight against the fog clouding her senses. She shuffled as far as she could towards a corner and used the wall as a guide out.

The urge to give up and give in to her subconscious was tempting and alluring. At least she wouldn't feel pain- no..no she couldn't think like that.

'I have to get out'

Just when she managed to visualize the door in front of her she heard someone groan. She froze and looked around.

'i can't just leave him here.....can I?'

She was contemplating....however her survival instincts were currently at its peak. She had to save herself first.

Brushing off the guilt she carried on forward. She could hear fire alarms outside. Her hand reached forth and grabbed the door knob. She turned back for a second and immediately wished she hadn't.
She could vaguely see the man's figure on the ground.

She turned back towards the door and cursed her emotions.

'Fuck it'
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hours Ago.
9.00 am

Y/N POV

I woke up to the odd sensation of something breathing on my head.

Once I adjusted to the bright sunlight I realized I was indeed in Jungkooks arms snuggled against his chest. He respected my wishes and held me all night. I lifted my head up to look at him and my heart grew soft.

'How is this man able to make me feel so much in one night?'

"You're staring"

His hoarse morning voice took me by surprise and noticed he had a cute frown painted across his face and one eye opened in a squint.

"I'm gazing"

"It's creepy"

"Shut up its romantic"

He smiled down at me and pulled me closer into a tight hug before rolling over to have me underneath him.

I blushed but acted as if it didn't affect me.

He whole demeanor shifted and it was suddenly stuffy.

A handsome smirk was on his face telling me that I should be weary of his actions.

Then his lips touched mine in a gentle loving peck.

"Now that's romantic"

He spoke softly before getting up and disappearing behind his bathroom door.

I sat up and sighed, now I had to get ready for school- my phone suddenly rang catching me off guard.

great

without thinking much I answered the call and wish I hadn't.

*On the phone*

"Hello Sweetheart"