💜15💜

Jungkook and I were crouched down below the sink as we tried to avoid getting hit by bullets. The bullets weren't stopping and we had to get out of here.

"What the actual Fuck is going on here Twinkletoes"

Seriously? This guy is gonna ask questions now?

"I dont know Jungkook"

"We gotta get out of here"

"I know" I raised my head slightly and looked out the window.

'So he isn't alone...' I noticed 3 guys standing right outside. They weren't trying to be discrete at all, it was as if he wanted me to know that they were here to shoot at me.

I noticed that they were in the middle of reloading their guns

'Here's our chance'

"Jungkook , the punks shooting at us are reloading right now. Come on"

We both got out of the bathroom but we didn't make it anywhere far, as soon as we both reached the living room bullets started firing again, this time one of them had hit Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Mother Fucking Bastard!"

Jungkook and i were hiding behind opposite end of my not so huge couch. I moved closer towards him and checked his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I couldn't stop the concern tone in my voice from coming out my mouth

"Im fine, its just a graze. I'm not gonna die" a bullet flew straight through the couch hitting the wall in front of us

"But these fuckers shooting at us will be if they don't put their fucking guns down"

I chuckled at Jungkook's threat.
'ah Carrot head...if only you really had the power to do that...'

The bullets were still firing around my living room, bursting the pillows, breaking all the various cups I own .

Just then we heard a car pull up .

We heard faint voices yell from outside

"Jungkook? Newbie?! You guys in there?"

"Thank God he's here" I mutter under my breath

"Yeah took his ass long enough"

Suddenly we heard the door open. Quiet footsteps were heard coming towards our direction

"Bambi??? Bambi answer me"

'Why the fuck is he in here when there are bullets flying around'

"Tae! What are you doing ?! Get the fuck out! There are bullets flying all over the place!"

I yelled from behind the couch.

" Tae she's not kidding, Get your alien ass out"

out of nowhere the sound of a car honking several times could be heard.

"Alright guys thats our cue, get up and lets go. You cant stay here anymore Bambi"

Getting up from behind the couch, I held Jungkook's left shoulder adding pressure to his flesh wound. It was a graze but that shit sure knows how to bleed like a fucking girl on her period.

We quickly ran out of my house and got into Yoongi's car . It didn't take long for him to speed us away from the area.

"Bambi I don't think you should stay at your house anymore" Taehyung began talking as he looked over at Jungkooks bleeding shoulder.

Sitting next to Yoongi in the passenger's seat , i turned my head around to look at them at the back.

"Then where are you taking me?"