♨️44♨️

Author POV

Y/n sat motionless staring outside her window.
It's been a week since her moment with Jungkook and although she had no regrets, she still shouldn't have done it.

She woke up that morning with a smile feeling Jungkook's arm around her. For a moment she forgot all about their situation. For a moment, she didn't care. She just wanted to enjoy being in his arms.

But then reality had set and she sat up straight, clutching the covers and cursing herself.

She looked back at Jungkook, he was fast asleep with a lazy smile on his face. Y/n felt horrible. She just wanted to snuggle up next to him and never leave but her head wouldn't let her.

So without further delay, she got out of bed and got dressed. She didn't bother with showering, she told herself she'd take one as soon as she got back to Yoongi and Taehyung's .

Before she left, she found Jungkook's stash and flushed it down the toilet.

'You'll thank me one day'

Now she was feeling miserable. For some reason Jungkook was avoiding her. More than usual. She had asked Taehyung to check up on him but apparently Jungkook just shut the door in his face.

Y/n had refused to leave her room for the last 2 days. She didn't even come out to eat. She wasn't sure why this was having such an effect on her. It's not like they called anything off. She was simply taking some time to think.

Whenever she would feel guilty for this, she merely told herself 'I'll be going back home to him soon enough, I just need a little more time'  Truth is she wasn't sure whether she was actually going to go back. And that's the real reason why she was sitting in her room like a zombiefied statue.

She loves him and she missed him. But for some reason her head can't move past his 'betrayal'

'betrayal'

Y/n scoffed at her own mind. She was just being immature at this point and the fact that her head refused to let it go was making her hate herself more and more everyday.

She would grow so frustrated with herself and end up downing a bottle of alcohol. By the time anyone noticed she wasn't out of her room, she'd already be throwing up in the bathroom.

'He's got his drugs and I've got my drinks, perfect pair aren't we'

Y/n laughed half heartedly.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Taehyung was currently going off on a rant while Suzy started throwing jabs at the punching bag infront of her.

A week ago, Taehyung had completed his basic training. Y/n ordered his full training be put on hold for the time being since she wanted him to focus a bit more on Suzy. She also wanted him to finish up the rest during the summer while she went for leadership training.

Suzy rolled her eyes unable to concentrate on hitting the bag because of Taehyung.

"Could you hurry up and get to the point?"

"Sorry" Taehyung said.

"Its fine, just get to the main thing already"

"Y/n isn't doing too well. She hides it really well here but the second we get home she's a fucking mess and i don't know how to help her" Taehyung sighed "Jungkook is being all emo again, I really thought he'd grow out of that"

"They're young and in love Taehyung, what do you expect from them?" Suzy said

"You're younger and you seem to have your shit together" Taehyung pointed out.