💜47💜

Y/n POV

Always......if there was one thing that guarantees heartbreak, it's the promise of forever, of eternal and undying love. It's all a bunch of bullshit.

I had no idea what I was expecting when I dashed to that diner but it certainly wasn't this. I shut my eyes and hoped I was seeing things.

Opening them again my gut wrenched

'I'm not seeing things'

I left dinner early to talk to him. I came to sort our shit out after being so God damn immature. I came to apologize and what do I get in return?

I get this. This sight before me.

My palms grew clammy and my heart hammered in my chest. Anymore pounding and it surely would bust out my chest cavity. The world around me started to spin and I was pretty sure I could see stars- wait nope just car lights.
My throat was closing up....I couldn't breathe. I was in pain.

'I can't do this'

Yet despite the pain I couldn't cry...more like the tears were there, pooling, blurring my vision but refusing to fall.

I'm greatful because if I started I would never stop. Now wasn't the time to start crying again.

I had to leave, I had to get out of here but my feet were firmly attached to the ground. As if my limbs were no longer controlled by me, instead, by some other spiritual force.

I had to get out before they notice me here and things get even worse.

I'll always wait for you, he said.

Then what the fuck was he doing. I wanted to storm in and cause a scene but I also wanted to run away and never come back.

Neither were suitable options...I couldn't think clearly all I could focus on was the gnawing pain in my chest, devouring my entire being.

I refused to believe he was doing this and yet the evidence was right there, infront of me.
Fucking hell I was witnessing the whole thing so why was I still making excuses.

"Bambi?"

Outside noises suddenly grew clearer and I sucked in a breath of air

'Oh thank god'

Thrown off by my silence Taehyung took it upon himself to step infront of me.

"Are you okay?" He said

My lips twitched to say something, I wanted to tell him nothing happened, I was okay and ask him to take me home but who was I kidding. This was Taehyung and he could always  see right through me.

"Y/n you're kinda freaking me out" He said

I needed to think of something before he turned around and I needed to think quick. It would be game over once he sees and I knew for a fact Taehyung didn't have the brains to act sensibly.

I racked my brain for an excuse, for something, anything . But it was too late, he turned around once he noticed my eyes haven't moved at all.

I counted 3,2,1

"That fucking bastard!" Taehyung said breathlessly, as if he got the wind knocked out of him

Now he too, was witnessing Jungkook cradle Jackie in his arms, kissing her tenderly with so much passion. Like long lost lovers.

I scoffed.

That's what they were weren't they? Long lost fucking lovers? I know I had absolutely no right to be angry. I brought this upon myself and he had every right to see other people...but we were going to talk. He just had to wait for me.