Morning

Another chapter. Hope you enjoy this one. Thank you for all the support.

Warnings: Panic attack
Nix's POV:
I see the sun rising and I finally get out of the position I was sat in for the last 7 hours. I see Tierna still asleep and smile. I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Caitlin. "Hey bestie." I smell the alcohol on her but choose to ignore it again. She walks past me and sits on the settee. "Morning Cait. Be quiet Tierna is still asleep." "Oh yeah cause we don't want to wake the princess up." She says winking. I smile. "Says you. Carrying Mal everywhere now are you?" I smirk. She thows a pillow at my face. "Shut up. I want food." "You always want food." "True, true. When was the last time you ate?" "Last night." I say and Caitlin stares at me. "Your lying but okay. Well good talk Nixxy." She says standing up and heading for the door. "That's it?" "Yep that's it. Love ya maty." She says and leaves. "Love..you too." I whisper as the door closes. I get changed and head out to go on a run. "Kid!" I hear someone shout. I turn around and see Tobin behind me. "Going on a run?" She asks. I nod my head and she smiles. "Let's go then." "Together?" "Yep come on." She takes off and I jog to catch up. After a while I hear her getting out of breath. "Want to turn around?" I ask and she shakes her head. "No keep going for as long as you want." I turn around. "Come on then." I say and she laughs. "We don't have to stop." "Nah I've been done for ages, just wanted to keep going for as long as you wanted to go." She laughs. "Well then let's head back."

Tierna's POV:
I wake up and don't see Nix anywhere. I'm sure she's just down stairs eating. I get ready and head down for breakfast. I grab some food and sit down with the youngins. "Yo anyone seen Nix?" I start to worry as no one knows where the newbie is. "Where is Tobin?" I hear Christen say from the adults table. "So Tobin and Nix are missing." Emily says. "They are probably on a run." Carli and Cait say at the same time. "That was a tad creepy but good shout guys." We all laugh. After a while I see Tobin and Nix walk in. "Good run Tobin." Nix says and walks over to us. "Mornin guys." She sits down next to me. "Umm morning. May I ask why does Tobin look like she just come back from conditioning and you look like you've barely done anything? Didn't you two run together?" Lindsey asks. "Yeah we did." Nix says. "Fucking hell that kid can run!" Tobin finally says. Everyone laughs as Christen smacks her head. "No swearing Toby." "Yeah Toby." Kelley says mocking Chris. "Kelley!" Alex warns. "Sorry..." "Simp." Ash says and we all laugh again.

Mal's POV:
After breakfast me and Caitlin head upstairs to get ready for training. "Ready for your first training kitty kat." I say. I don't get a response so I turn around. "Yo Cait you okay?" I ask worried not being able to find the normally loud girl. I start to panic and search the room to find her. I make it to the bathroom and hear quick and heavy breathing. "Can I come in Cait?" I open the door to see the teenager sitting in the corner of the room, crying as she tries to catch her breath. I go over to her. "Hey Caitlin. It's Mally. Focus on my voice hunny." I say quietly trying to calm her down. I touch her and see her flinch away. Okay touching is out of bounds. "Focus on my voice and breathing. Take deep breaths. In and out." I hear her breathing slow down a bit. "Good. Your doing so good Cait." Eventually her breathing fully calms down and she starts to breathe normally. "Okay Cait can you tell me 5 things you can see?" I ask trying to ground her. "T-the umm ground, err the s-shower, y-you, umm my legs and the err s-sink." "Good. I'm here. Just breathe. 4 things you can feel." "The f-floor, the wa-wall" She reaches her hand out and I grab her hand. I see her slightly smile. "Y-your hand and umm m-my leg." "3 things you can hear" "My b-breathing, your breathing and um Kelley s-shouting." I laugh slightly and continue. "2 things you can smell." "Your perfume and err clean clothes." I can hear that she is a lot more relaxed. "Okay 1 more. 1 thing you can taste." "Breakfast." "That's good. Just remember your in the hotel room okay, your safe. I'm right here." I hear her take one more deep breath. "Can we cuddle for a bit please?" She whispers. I slowly go closer to her and lean into her gently not wanting to trigger anything else. I feel her relax into my touch and I smile. We stay there for a bit until she is ready. 

Caitlin's POV:
"I'm sorry about this." I tell the smaller girl and she pulls away from the cuddle. "Why?" She asks serious. "Cause it's dumb. You didn't have to help me you know. You could've just walked away. I was fine." "Oh yeah cause you looked fantastic." She says sarcastically. Not gonna lie that kinda hurted. "Sorry that was stupid of me to say." She immediatly says. "No it wasn't. Get your feelings out." I say and she smiles. "You just had a panic attack and yet you are still making sure I'm okay. How are you so perfect." I laugh. "I'm far from perfect darlin." She laughs. "Are you okay though? Do you want to talk about it?" I put on a smile. "I'm just scared for my first training that's all." I say lying. "Mhmm.... bullshit." My smile faulters. "How d-did you-" "I can tell your lying Kitty Kat." I sigh. "But I can tell you don't want to talk about it and I respect that. Just know I'm always here if you need someone okay." She smiles and for once I feel....loved? Maybe I could be truly happy....

1049 Words. 5th of January 2021. I hope you liked this chapter. England's now in a national lockdown :( Kind of sad but at least I have more time to write lol. Have a great day/night.