Run Away?

I'm writting this during my chemistry lesson lol. I hope you like this chapter. 

Warnings: Mentions of blade and abuse, running away, mentions of being an orphan. 
Mal's POV:
I keep hold of Cait until she eventually calms down. "Mally?" I hear her whisper. "It's me Cait, I'm here." She sobs harder as I start to cry. "T-the matron." "What do you mean hun?" "Sh-she was r-right here." "There is only us two babe." I watch as she looks up and see's me. "See sweetie only us. Who is the matron?" She shakes her head. "Bad person." "What did she do?" "Hurt me and Nixy." I hug her and feel anger go through me. Why would anyone hurt 2 people who are so nice. "Caitlin, I have to ask. A matron runs an orphange, are you and Nix orphans?" I feel her nod her head and I hug her tighter. She's been through so much. 

Tierna's POV:
I wait outside the bathroom as Nix get's her blade. I hear a message ping so I open my phone. 

Pew Pew (Mal):

Cait just had an episode, is Nix okay?

Me and Mal have gotten a lot closer due to us both being so close to Caitlin and Nix.

Me:
We are now sorting some stuff out for Tobin and Chris. How is she?

Pew Pew:
She said something about a matron and that was the person that abused her and Nix.

Me:
Like an orphange?

Pew Pew:
Yeah I asked her and she says that her and Nix are orphans.

Me:
Holy shit.

"Babe?" I hear Nix say coming out of the bathroom. I put my phone away and decide I will question her about it later. "You ready?" She nods but still looks confused. "Why the confusion?" "You seemed stressed. Who was texting you?" "Mal. Why?" "Is Caitlin okay?" I look down. "What's wrong?" "She had another episode." She nods expecting me to continue. "The person who abused you... the matron." She looks down. "Your an orphan?" I ask. She looks up and I could tell she was stressed. "Nix breathe." I go to hug her but she sprints out the door. "Shit!" I shout and hear footsteps come into the room. "Tierna? Are you okay?" A panicked person asks. "She ran." I say and look at Crystal, Alyssa and Julie. "Who?" "Nix."

Caitlin's POV:
I shouldn't have told Mal. I look over at the small girl who is asleep. I've put her through so much, she shouldn't have to put up with me. I pick up my backpack and give Mal one last kiss on the head. I walk out of the room and head down to the lobby. "You ready?" Nix asks once I get down. "Wait Nix are we sure about this? I mean you have Tierna, I have Mal. People might actually care about us." She shakes her head. "Up to you Cait." I think about the pro's and con's until I hear a voice. "Do it. No one will ever love you two." I shake off the voice of my previous abuser and nod my head. "Run!" I shout and we go into a sprint. "Caitlin! Nix!" I hear voices shout but we continue to run. It's the thing we have always done. Run when things get tough. No matter what though, we will always have each other. 

Ash's POV:
"Fuck!" I say losing the two teenagers. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yell out again. "Babe calm down." I hear Ali say. "Calm down! We just lost two teenagers!" "They will come back." "How can you be so sure?" I look at Ali and she sighs. "We just have to have hope." I sigh and head back to the hotel. "Any luck?" Kelley asks and I shake my head. "I'm going to go punch some shit." I go into the gym and start punching the bag. You let them leave. What if they get hurt? What if they never come back? How will Mal and Tierna cope? You've just let the whole team down. I keep hitting until I'm pulled back by someone. "Let go of me!" I shout and hear the voice of Christen. "Ash you need to calm down." I pull myself out of her grip and get into her face. "Calm down! Calm down huh! I just let two teenagers run off! They could get hurt or killed! I fucked up! I let them down! I let the whole fucking team down!" I see Chris slightly flinch but still stand her ground. "Let it out Ash." I start to cry. "They're only kids Chris..." She pulls me into a hug and I sob into her chest. "Ch-Chris." "Shhh Ash let it out." I fall to the ground and she comes with me. I fucked up big time. 

Mal's POV:
I wake up to the sound of shouting. Not something I needed to be woken up by if I'm honest. "They are gone!" I hear Kelley shout. "Who?" Alex says a lot calmer. "Nix and..." I hear Nix's name so I stand up and make sure Caitlin knows and if she is okay. I look around the room but couldn't find her. She's probably gone to search for Nix. I head down to the lobby and see Emily, Lindsey, Rose and Sam all near each other. "Hey guys." I say and they all turn around. Emily tackles me into a hug and I smile. "Hi Em." "I'm sorry Mal." I laugh and Emily pulls away. "Why are you sorry?" "Caitlin." Lindsey says. My smile drops and I look her in the eye. "What about her?" "You really don't know." Sam says and I start to panic. "About what? Guys your scaring me." "She ran away." I swear in that moment I felt my soul leave my body. 

Nix's POV:
"Fuck! Woo! Nice run!" Caitlin shouts and I laugh. "Right climb up here and stay on the roof for tonight?" "Sounds like a plan sis." I look through her backpack and see a blanket. I pull it out and she smiles. "You still have it." "Of course I do, one of the first things we made together." I smile and hug her. "Right let's climb." We climb up and sit on top of the roof. "Do you feel bad?" I ask and see Caitlin frown a bit. "I feel bad for leaving Mal but I messed up. I gave them to much information." I shake my head. "It was my idea though Cait." "Who told you to run though?" She says and I sigh. "Guess we are both in the wrong." "Do you think they will look for us?" I shake my head. "Nah me either. Guess we just aren't important enough to find." "We have each other though." I lean my head onto her shoulder and watch the sun set. "Forever?" She asks. "Forever." 

1123 Words. 20th of January 2021. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know I'm a dick for making them run away but I have a plan lol. Have an amazing day/night.