The Explanation

My laptop is working a bit better so I can start writing and then finish it up on my phone. I hope you guys like this chapter. 

Warnings: Mentions of abuse, death, mental health issues 
Mal's POV:
Me and Tierna sit on her bed for a bit and talk about what's happened. "They will come back Mal, I know they will." I give her a slight smile. "They better." We hug and laugh. "You really do like Caitlin don't you?" She says and I immediately smile. "Yeah I do, she's amazing T!" She laughs.  "What about you and Nix ey?" Just like me she immediately smiles. "Oh my God Mal she is perfect!" We giggle. "I have something to confess." She says. I look at her and see her tearing up. "Hey, hey T whatever it is I won't mind." "I'm err gay Mal." I hug her as she cries. "T, I have something to confess too." She pulls away and looks at me. "I'm gay too." She smiles and we hug once again. "Wow that was like a whole weight lifted of my chest." I say and she laughs. "Same here, keep this between us?" "Of course T, I'm always here for you alright." "Same here Mal." Just then I feel my phone buzz. "Who is it?" "Christen..." I look at my phone and read the text. "Well?" "They are back!" I shout and Tierna laughs. "They're back!" We stand up and do a little dance. "What are we waiting for!" We run out of the door and head down to the lobby. 

Caitlin's POV:
I'm not going to lie I'm still scared of opening up to the girl's but I know I need to. I feel someone's hand on my shoulder and I push them off. "Sorry, I was just worried you would run off again." Christen says and I look at her. I walk towards her and hug her. "I got you, your safe Cait." I sob into her shoulder and finally let out all my bottled up emotions. "Kitty cat!" I hear my favourite person shout. I pull out of Christen's hug and run to Mal. I hug her and we both cry. "I thought you left me..." I realise how much she like's me and I slightly smile. "Never again my love, never again." I whisper into her ear and hold her. I can't leave again.

Tierna's POV:
"Felix!" I shout and see the little striker run towards me. "Tt!" I catch her and hug her to make sure she was really here. "Your here! Your back." I cry and I hear her crying too. "I'm sorry, I just... I didn't" I hug her tighter. "Shh your back. That's all that matter's we will talk about it later. Right now I just... I just want to hold you." I feel her nuzzle even further into me and I smile. "Right as much as this reunion is adorable, team meeting and you guys are explaining what the fuck happened okay, Mal and Tierna can help you." Christen says and Nix and Caitlin nod. "Sorry Christen by the way..." Nix says. "It's alright we just want to know what's happening." They nod and we head into the meeting room. Most people are there except Ash, Tobin and Kelley. We suddenly hear footsteps and a sweaty trio come in. "They are alive!" Kelley shouts and we all laugh. "Right girl's come up here please." Jill says and we all come up. "I meant Nix and Cait." "Me and Mal are going to be support." Jill nods and we look at Nix. "Right, we owe you a explanation."

Nix's POV:
"Should we start from the beginning Cait?" She nods and I sigh. "Okay so umm I'm from South Carolina originally I had 1 brother and my parents obviously. My mum died when I was younger in a car accident and my brother died serving in the army. My dad turned to alcohol and umm became abusive." I see people tear up and Cait hugs me. "After a couple years my dad left me on my own and soon enough social services found out and I went into an orphanage where I met Caitlin." I look at her and she smiles. "Guess it's my time to explain. Well my parents decided to leave me when I was born, I don't really know much about them and to be honest I don't really want to know anything about them. Since I was put into foster care I have been in I think 6 or 7 different families now. That's why I have commitment issues." She says laughing trying to crack a joke. No one laughed and she sighs. "Hmm tough crowd. Anyway I was put into an orphanage were I met Nixy here." I take a breath and feel Tierna's hands on my shoulders. "I was roomed with Cait and we got along really well, we went to the same school and played football together but our matron didn't really like us." I look at Cait. "She would a-abuse us." Cait continues and I see Mal side hug her. "We were stuck there for 2 years. I don't know whether anyone noticed but I didn't really hit it of with Chris straight away due to the fact that she looks like the matron, I now know that she will never hurt me or Nix." She looks at Chris and I see her smile. "We then went to collage together at NC and well we ended up here." 

Kelley's POV:
I haven't really talked to the newbies but I know that Mal and Tierna are close with them. Hearing their story makes me want to punch a lot of people. "I err also want to say I struggle with anxiety and I'm now becoming sober from alcohol abuse." Caitlin says and I feel Tobin hold my hand. I look at her and smile. A thing that a lot of people don't know about me is that I suffer from anxiety too, I'm slowly realising how much Cait is like me. She hides up her pain with jokes and tries to make everyone else happy. "I also struggle with depression and self-harm." I feel Tobin tense up and I look at her. I see her tear up and I pull her into a hug. "That's what's wrong isn't it Toby." I whisper and she nods her head. I look at Chris and she seems scared. "She will be alright." I whisper and she nods. How did I not see it?

Mal's POV:
Nix and Cait finish talking and I smile at them. God they have gone through so much no wonder they don't trust us. "Any um questions?" Nix asks and I see Megan put up her hand. "Yep Pinoe." "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything, I'm always here for both of you. We all are you know. I understand it's hard for you guys to trust us but we are a team. You guys seem nice and alright, so we will be nice and helpful to you. I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't shut us out or run away. Talk to us. We love you and only want the best for you two." I see Cait tear up and I hug her. "See, we are always here." I say and she nods. "Thank you Megan that really means a lot." I hear Nix say. The meeting stops and we have a group hug. Most people then leave but a few stay. "Yo yo pew!" I hear the infamous Kelley O'Hara shout. "If it isn't Miss KO." Me and Kelley have always had a close relationship she's like a older sister to me. "Hi Cait." She says and Caitlin looks at me. "Why are you so nervous?" I whisper. "She's like my idol." I laugh and make KO hug her. We all mess around and I fall more for the winger. I just hope she opens up a bit more. 

1336 Words. 25th of January 2021. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day/night.