Roomies

Hi, I hope you enjoy the second chapter of this book. Thank you for the support!

Phoenix's POV:
"They are coming!" I hear Caitlin yell. I laugh and start getting our stuff together. "Hi girls!" Tobin shouts. I see Ashlyn coming out of the car to help me. "I've got it." I tell her and she shakes her head. "Nope I'm helping kid whether you like it or not." She replies and I smile. We take the stuff to the boot (trunk) and get into the car. "You guys ready to meet the girls?" Tobin asks as her and Caitlin also enter. I stay silent as Caitlin talks to Tobin. "What about you Phoenix? What did you take at NC?" Ashlyn asks trying to get me involved. "I took umm music, physical education and engineering." "Oh wow, your a very practical person I see." Tobin says and I slightly nod my head as Caitlin starts talking again. I'm glad Caitlin talks a lot, she's very social whereas I'm just a background character. We arive at the airport and Caitlin walks off with Tobin. "Hey kiddo!" Ashlyn says and ruffs up my hair. "Hi." I say quietly and she sighs. "Your not very talkative are you?" She asks and I nod. "Well you will become more talkative at the end of this camp. I promise you that." She smiles and I smile back. "Toby! Our plane is now bording!" She shouts and I flinch. "Woah. I'm sorry." Ashlyn says noticing that I was scared. "Don't be." I say and start walking to our plane. "Nix!" Caitlin shouts and I flinch again. "Sorry. Jesus I'm really sorry Nix." Caitlin says quickly. "I've been hanging with Tobin and I forgot and I-" "Cait it's fine, you forgot and I understand completley. How was hanging with Tobin?" "Oh she is amazing. I can't wait to learn some tricks with her." She says and I smile knowing that at least my best friend is having fun. 

Ashlyn's POV:
"Come on Ash." Toby says walking past me to the gate. "Oh yeah I'm coming." Tobin looks at me. "What's up sharky you seem to be deep in thought." "Phoenix. She flinched when I yelled." I say still confused. "She probably doesn't like loud noises Ash. It probably took her by surprise, you do shout pretty loudly." Tobin says and I nod still not really beliving her. We walk to the gate and see the two girls talking to each other. "Oh my God I remember that. And then Hannah hit coach in the head!" Phoenix said laughing. You can tell those two were best friends. "Come on girlies. Time to meet the rest of the team." Tobin says interupting them. "To Florida!" Caitlin shouts and we all laugh. After 3 hours we land in Florida and get our stuff. "Heads!" I here Caitlin shout. I see Phoenix catch her stuff. "The fuck Cait!" She shouts laughing. Caitlin jumps onto Phoenix's back. "Go horesy! Go!" Caitlin screams laughing as Phoenix carries her around the airport. "Jesus what have we gotten ourselves into." Tobin says smiling as we watch the two girls fall over.  "I don't even know Toby." I say also smiling. "Come on girls! To the taxi!" 

Caitlin's POV:
We finally arive at the hotel. As we walk in I see Jill Ellis waiting for us. "Hi girls!" Jill shouts and walks over to us. "Right first things first rooms. Ash your with Ali. No funny buisness." We all watch as Ash goes bright red. "Toby same with you, your with Chris." Tobin nods. "I decided to split you two up just so you can make new friends so Caitlin your with Mal Pugh." I nod and slightly celebrate. "And Phoenix your with Tierna Davidson." I see Nix smile. I'm glad that Nix is rooming with someone nice and responsible. "So curfew is 10:30, breakfast starts at 6 ends at 9:30 and team meeting is in 20 minutes. So go to your room, unpack and chill for a bit." We all say our goodbyes and I walk to my room. I knock on the door. "Hi, Caitlin Fleetwood right?" Mal says and I nod. "Mal Pugh right?" She laughs and hugs me. "Nice to meet you. I can't believe we are roomies I can't wait to get to know you!" She shouts and I nod my head. "Likewise, I love your energy." I say and she smiles. "Really, normally I annoy everyone." I shake my head. "I love it." She helps me unpack and we chill for a bit. I wonder how Nix is getting on with Tierna.

Phoenix's POV:
 I walk to the room and take a shaky breath. I hate meeting new people. It's something I try aviod doing as much as possible but right now it is impossible. I knock on the door. A tall girl opens it and smiles. "Your Phoenix Rivers right?" She asks and I nod. "Tierna Davidson?" I ask and she smiles. "Nice to meet you." I say. "Nice to meet you too. I like that your chill." I smile and she starts helping me unpack. "Wow, you know how to play this!" She shouts looking at my guitar. I laugh and nod my head. "Can you play something? Please!" She asks. "Yeah um I guess." I pick up the guitar and start playing one of my faviourite songs. Train Wreck by James Arthur. I finish and Tierna had tears in her eyes. "That was beautiful Felix." She says. I laugh. "Felix?" "Oh umm I'm sorry i-it just kinda ca-came out." She says nervously. "I love it tt. Only you can call me it though." She smiles. "Tt?" She asks and now it's my turn to get nervous. "I um-" "I love it Felix don't worry." We laugh and I look into her piercing blue eyes. I think I'm going to like it here. 

981 Words, 12th of December 2020. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I was thinking that Caitlin gets with Mal and Phoenix gets with Tierna. What do you guys think?