Couples?

I hope you are enjoying the story. Let's get into the story.

Warning: Slight mentions of abuse
Caitlin's POV:
I wake up and see Mal cuddled into my side. She is perfect. I look at the time. "Shit." I say. I shake Mal lightly. I feel her grab my stomach. Fuck. "Huh, what's up?" I smile at her. "We have tea hun." "Oh yeah. Do you want to talk about what happened though?" She deserves to know. "The reason why I'm so scared of messing up near Christen is cause she reminds me of someone." I take a deep breath. "The person she umm abused me and Nix." Mal gasps and hugs me. "I'm so sorry beautiful. Neither of you deserve that." I laugh. "It's fine, I'm better now." She looks up at me. "Your not, don't deny it. You have the right to be unhappy." I nod and stand up. "Come on, we gotta go get food." She stands up and walks over to me. "I'm here for you okay." I wrap my arms around her. "Thank you Mal, it means a lot." I kiss her head and pull out of the hug. "Come on Miss Pugh." I grab her hand and walk out of the door. She brings our hands up and kisses them. I laugh and pull her into my side. "Your so beautiful." I whisper to her and I see her blush. "Yeah but your sexy." I laugh and yet again kiss her head. What is this girl doing to me?

Tierna's POV:
Christen texts me to go to mine and Nix's room. "Cya Davidson." Ash says and I wave as I walk out the door. I get to our room and head inside. I see Nix sitting on the window sill looking down. "Nix?" I say cautiously. She turns around. "Oh hey Tt." She stands up from the window sill and walks towards me. I hug her and I feel her shaking. I soon realise that she is crying. "Hey, hey what happened with Chris?" "We started talking and she figured a few things out." I look at her confused. "Such as?" She sighs. "Me and Cait where umm abused when we were younger." I immeditaly hug her and she burries her head into me. I feel anger rush through me thinking about the fact that someone hurt Felix. I stay calm trying to relax the younger girl. After a while we seperate and I look at the time. "We need to go get food, can you try and eat something again?" She slowly nods her head. "Yay! I'm proud of you for trying Felix." She smiles and I grab her hand. "Come on gorgeous." I notice her roll down her sleeve a little more but don't think anything of it. We head into the hall way and see Caitlin and Mal. "Cait!" Nix shouts I see the girl turn around and run towards us. I let go of Nix and they hug. "I'm sorry Chris found out." I hear Caitlin say. "Don't worry about it, I told Tierna sorry." "It's fine I told Mal." They pull out of the hug and Nix sends her a wink. "Could say the same about you." Nix laughs and me and Mal stand there confused. This girl drives me crazy.

Mal's POV:
Me and Caitlin sit down and for once she's not sitting on me. "What would you like Mally?" I give her my order as Emily, Lindsey and Rose sit down. "Hey guys." I say happily. "Awe Mal has a little crush." I feel myself blush. "No I don't anyway I've only known her for like a day. I can't immediatly start liking her. Can I?" Rose laughs along with Emily. "Wow thanks guys." Lindsey looks at me and smiles. "Mal, I say try it out. You never know unless you try." I smile and Caitlin comes back with my food. "Are there no chairs?" I ask and Caitlin smirks. "Please." She sits on my lap again and I laugh. "Oh umm wow." Emily says laughing. "Yeah, there wasn't any seats in the cafe so I sat on her instead so now she wants me to sit on her." Rose laughs. "That doesn't seem like something Mal would do?" Lindsey says. "I just like Caitlin that's all, she doesn't make fun of me like you guys do." I say. We eat for a while. Soon enough it's just me and Caitlin left. She turns around so she is straddling me again. I tense up as I look into her blue eyes. I want to kiss her so badly. 

Caitlin's POV:
Fuck, I'm falling for her. I look into her brown eyes and down at her lips. "Kiss me." I think she says. "Huh?" "Please. Please kiss me." I lean down and slowly kiss her. We pull apart once we both need air. "Fuck." She whispers. "That bad was it?" I question. She opens her eyes and giggles. "I umm I loved it." I smile. "Same here. Did we actually kiss or am I in a dream?" "It wasn't a dream beautiful. Can we keep this on the down low? I'm not like trying to hide you, I'm very happy that you like me. At least I think you li-" She starts to ramble. "I understand and I do like you. A lot." I smile as she blushes. Wow this girl is everything and more. 

Nix's POV:
I eat a little bit of food and I see Tierna's huge smile. I'm glad I'm making her happy. We head back up to our room. All of a sudden I feel someone pick me up. "You ate!" She says happily. I giggle. "I know, I know." She spins me around. She soon losses her balance and we fall to the floor. We both laugh until I open my eyes and see her on top of me. She's so hot. I see her glance at my lips. She slowly moves forward and starts kissing me. I smile into the kiss. We both needed air so stopped. "I-I'm sorry." "Don't be." "You liked it?" She asks and I smile. "Yes, yes. 1000% yes." She smiles and I blush. "Can we keep this secret?" I ask and she nods. "Of course hun, I was going to ask the same thing." "Movie night?" She asks. "Sure only as long as we can watch nemo!" I say excited. She laughs and get's off of me. I stand up and get into my bed as she puts on the film. "And if you cuddle with me." She turns around, smiles and walks over to me. She get's into the bed and kisses my head. "Your fucking stunning." I smile and burry my head into her chest. For the rest of the night we watched finding nemo. I really do like this girl. 

1129 Words. 13th of January 2021. I hope you liked this chapter. They finally got together lol. Have a great day/night.