The Cafe

Thank you for all the support. Let's get into this chapter.

Warnings: Eating disorder, panic attack, abuse, deppressive thoughts.
Nix's POV:
I look down waiting for someone to say something. 'You shouldn't have told them anything, they now think you are crazy. They will hurt you and leave you just like everyone else does. You deserve it. All you do is let people down. Why are you even still here?' "Nix. You don't really feel like that do you?" Ali asks softly. "Umm yeah I guess. I just want to look like you guys. Pretty and attractive. It's err nothing though let's just go inside." I look at Tierna who is crying. She hugs me and I tear up. "I'm sorry Tt, I didn't mean to make you cry." 'Look at her, you made her cry, you fuck everything up, you make everyone misserable, why would they want to be your friends?' I hug Tierna for a bit more until we hear someone shouting. "The fuck did you just say!" I watch as a girl who looks familer gets into a fight. I walk over to see who it is. The girl whispers something into the guys ear and he runs off frightened. I watch as the girl walks over to her mates and one of them hugs her making sure she is okay. I keep walking until I see that it is Caitlin. They turn around and see me. "Nix." Cait says. I walk over to her and look her in the eye. I slowly put my arms out and Caitlin hugs me. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She sobs into my chest. "I know Cait, I know hun." We sepperate and see everyone smiling. "What? You guys really thought we weren't gonna be mates again. We are like sisters." Everyone laughed. "So we getting some food and drink?" Everyone agrees and we walk into the cafe.

Mal's POV:
We sit down at the table. "Cait sit next to me." She runs over and sits on my lap. I tense up. "Is this okay?" She asks as I take a deep breath. "Y-yeah." She spins around so she is straddling me. Holy shit! "You sure cause you seem a tad flustered." I smile and bury my face into her stomach. "No need to feel shy Mal. If you want me to get up you just had to say." She says a bit sad. She starts to stand up but I hold her down. "Stay pwease." I asked in a childish voice. I look up and see her smiling. "Just for you cutie." I smile at her as she sits back down. She is so fucking cute. Wait no, Mal you are straight, you can't think like this. The rest of the girls come over. "What's this about then?" Christen says. I see Caitlin tense up. "There wasn't enough chairs. So Caitlin sat here." I say and Christen nods. I feel Caitlins breathing pick up. I discretely take her hand to try and calm her down. "You okay Caitlin?" Christen asks. "Yeah, I-I got to umm g-go to the toliet." She get's up off of me and head to the toliet. "She's not okay is she." Christen says and I shake my head. "Go on, she needs you right now." "Thank you." I stand up and run into the toliets.

Tierna's POV:
"Felix please try and eat." I whisper to her while we lined up for some food. "But I'm fat Tt. I don't need it." "Shut up please, please." I beg her. "I'm sorry." "I'm getting you a sandwich. What do you want in it?" "Umm cheese I err guess." I smile and order our food and drink. We sit down and I give her the sandwich. She looks at it and looks disgusted. "Please try." I say to her. She picks it up and takes a small bite. I see Ash walking over with Ali and sits down. "Well done Nix." Ash says looking at the small bite she took. "I'm so proud of you." Ali says as Nix swallows. "Ugh that was disgusting." She says. "Yeah but you ate and I'm so fucking proud Felix." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. She smiles and takes a sip of drink. Wow this girl makes me happy.

Caitlin's POV:
I hear someone walk into the toilets. "Cait, Cait hun it's Mal. Breathe." This one was bad. "I-I can't." I panic more as I can't take deep breaths. I start scratching at my legs. I feel someone touch me and I sprial as the memories come back.

Flashback:
"Nix we gotta get back we are late." I say panicked. "Shit!" Nix says as we run back to the orphanage. We walk in and see the matron standing there. "You are both late!" She shouts and I watch Nix flinch. She has always been worse than me when it comes down to this. "I'm sorry ma'am." We say at the same time. "Not good enough!" She comes towards us and drags us down to the punishment room. "Nix! You first!" She shouts and Nix goes over to her. I watch as my best friend/sister get's beaten and scream in pain. I tear up but don't let any fall. It will only make it worse. She throws Nix down and I see how much pain she is in. Stay strong Caitlin. Come on. "Caitlin! You next!" I stand up and accept my beating without making noise knowing it will only make it worse. "Get back upstairs you worthless twats!" She screams and I pick Nix up and head upstairs. I was the eldest so always tried to take care of Nix and stay strong for her. "You okay Cait?" I nod. "I'm fine Nixy. Come on let's go to sleep." I say and cuddle up to her trying to make her feel protected. I can't wait to get out of this shit hole.

Christen's POV:
"Chris!" I hear a panicked Mal shout. I run over to her and enter the toilets. "I need your help I can't calm her down. It's bad. I don't know how to help." I walk in to see Caitlin on the floor breathing heavily, crying and scratching herself. I crouch down to her. "Don't touch her. It makes it worse." "Hey Caitlin it's Christen. We are in a cafe just breathe. Your safe. No one is going to hurt you I promise." I see Mal crying and my heart breaks. After a while of saying things to try and calm her down. Caitlin's breathing calms down a lot. She looks up. "Kitty Kat. Can you name 5 things you can see?" Mal asks. "The err sin-sink, umm y-you, the d-door, err the pi-pictures and err Christen?" I smile at her. "I'm s-sorry you shouldn't err have t-to see m-me like um this." "Hey don't worry about it, it's okay to feel like this." She takes a deep breath and looks at Mal. Mal walks over to her, crouches and cuddles into her. I smile as the pair calm each other down. "I'm going to leave to let you talk things out." I say and Nix smiles. "Thank you for helping me Christen, I really appreciate it." I smile and walk out. I hope Caitlin is okay.

1205 Words. 9th of January 2021. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Have a great day/night.