Scrimmage

Hi again! I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Warnings: Passing out, starvation. 
Nix's POV:
"Cait!" I shout. I watch as Caitlin crosses the ball to me. I control it and  have enough space to score. I see Mal running out of the corner of my eye, she has more space than me to take a shot.  "Mal!" I pass it to her and see her slam it into the bottom right corner. "Nice pass Nix!" She says and high-fives me. "Why didn't you shoot?" Tierna says. "Mal had more room it was the obvious option." I hear someone run up behind me. "Good vision kid, good team work." Carli Llyod says. I smile. "Thanks Carli." "No problem kiddo keep it up." I look at Tierna and squeal. "Awe, Carli likes you. You've done something right." I smile and hug Tierna. "Jesus your adorable." I laugh and we head to our starting positions. 

Cait's POV:
Whilst training carried on I could tell that Nix wasn't fully with it. "Nixy you alright?" I ask her and she gives me a thumbs up. We keep playing until I hear shouts. "Nix! Check on Phoenix!" Ashlyn shouts. I see my best friend on the floor passed out. I sprint over to her. "Nix!" I shout panicked. "Nixy! Speak to me!" I hold her hand trying to get something out of her. I think I hear Tierna shouting as well but all I can focus on is my best friend laying on the floor. I feel someone start to drag me away. "Let me go!" I shout trying to get out of their grip. "Calm down kiddo." I hear Ashlyn say. I stop trying to fight it and relax in her arms. Ash let's me go and I stand there. "Cait are you okay?" I hear Mal say. I see the team looking at me waiting for me to do something. I walk over to my bag and put on my trainers. I turn around to see the team still staring at me so I do what I do best. Run.

Christen's POV:
After Caitlin ran off and Nix passed out Mal and Tierna have been freaking out. I sit with Mal as she cries. "I don't see why you are so upset Mal." I say and she scoffs. "I know you don't like her just give her a break okay. She's really nice and actually cares and likes everyone." She stands up. "I just wish you'd see how amazing she is." She walks off and sits down next to Tierna. I sigh and put my head in my hands. "So that went well then." I hear Tobin joke. "Shut it." "Woah alright. I'm sure Mal is fine." "It's not Mal I'm worried about." "Oh Nix is fine she only passed ou-" "It's not Nix either." I look up to see Tobin's confused face. "Who is it then?" "Caitlin." "I thought you didn't like her?" I sigh. "I never said I didn't like her, I just ugh. I don't like how close she is to Mal." I hear her giggle. "Awe your protective of Mal. It's cute." "Haha very funny. I've never seen Mal snap like that before." "It's cause she likes her." "Yeah, I know they are good mates." Tobin laughs. "Friends? You really think their are just freinds." I smile. "I know, I know." "So when she comes back. Be nice to her, it will help her and make Mal feel better." I stand up and hug her. "Thank you for this Toby. You always make me feel better." She giggles. "No problem Pressy. I'm always here for you." 

Mal's POV:
I sit down next Tierna. "How are you holding up?" I ask the defender. She sighs. "I mean at least we know she is okay, I just want to know what's up with her you know." I nod. "Yeah I get you." She looks at me. "So how are you?" "Yeah, yeah. Just worried about her." "You like her don't you." I stare at her. "I mean yeah she's a great mate." She sighs. "You know that's not what I meant." "No, no I don't err like her l-like um that." "Mhmm sure." I giggle. "Tierna, Ash, Cait!"I hear Dawn shout. Ash and Tierna stand up and go through into the room. I sigh. "She will come back." I hear Christen say. "Oh so now you care?" I say harsher then I meant to. "I know I'm sorry. I see how much she means to you though. So if you like her. I should make an effort to like her." I smile. "Thank you mumma." I hug her and she laughs. "Now let's wait until she come back."

Nix's POV:
I hear footsteps come in and feel a body hug me. "Tierna give her some room." Ashlyn says and I laugh. "Hey tt." "Sorry I was just worried." I laugh. "Nothing to be worried about, I'm fine right Dawn." I see Dawn roll her eyes. "You are certainly not okay Phoenix." I sigh. "Honestly I'm fine." "Okay so what's up with her?" Ashlyn asks. "She hasn't been eating, from what I can tell. She won't tell me anything though." "It's really not that bad, your making it seem worse than it is." I said quietly. "You haven't been eating?" I look up to see Tierna look at me with tears in her eyes. "We're gonna talk about this okay. Not right now but later tonight." I nod. "Where is Caitlin?" I ask. "We err don't know. She ran when she saw you passed out." "Fuck."

Caitlin's POV:
I know I should start heading back to the hotel but I can't after what happened to Nix. Nix is like a sister to me and seeing her on the floor scares me. I watch the waves for a bit more until I start running back to the hotel. "Cait!" I hear as I run into the lobby. I feel someone tackle me into a hug. "Hey Mally." She breaks out from the hug and punches me. "Umm ouch, what the fuck?" She stares at me. "Don't do that again!" I smile. "Alright hun." I look at her until she smiles. "Another hug?" She asks in a small voice and I open my arms. "Come here beautiful." We hug until I hear another voice. "Hey Cait." I look at Nix. "You have a lot of fucking explaining to do."

1061 Words. 7th of January 2021. I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it took so long to upload, I couldn't focus lol. Have a great day/night.