Fix You

Thank you for 112 votes. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm also thinking of updating my oneshot book so let me know if you want me to do that or continue one of my old books. 

Warnings: Slight lemon, eating disorder, self harm and slight depressive thoughts. 
Nix's POV:

We finish breakfast and I eat part of my meal. All the girls are smiling. I'm glad I'm making them smile but at the same time the thoughts aren't going away. I take up the plates and go to clean them. "Let me help." I hear Christen say. "Oh umm you really don't have to." She smiles. "Awe such a charmer, let me help Nix. I would like to get to know you anyway." I laugh and let her clean up with me. "I see your eating more." 'She can tell because you have gained weight, your so fat.' I slowly nod and look down. "Hey, what's wrong. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad." "You didn't. Don't worry." She lifts my head and I flinch. "Sorry, sorry." She repeats. "No I'm sorry, you just... ugh you look so much like her." I say sadly. She nods in understanding. "I will never hurt you or Caitlin I promise. I know it's hard and probably doesn't mean a lot but I swear I will never lay a hand on either of you." "It does mean a lot. Thank you Christen. It's just going to take a little bit." "I completely understand. Do you want to talk about why my comment upset you?" "Just thinking." "About?" "Eating." She looks at me expecting me to continue. "I'm fat. I've been gaining weight since I've been eating. People won't like the way I look. I just-" "Can I hug you?" I nod. She gives me a hug and I cry into her shoulder. "Just breathe hun." She holds me for a bit and I finally calm down. She let's go of me. "You okay?" I take a shaky breath and nod. "Okay, I don't mean this in a bad way but when I was hugging you I could feel your ribs." I sigh. "I know." "You look beautiful now and when you put on some more weight you will look even more stunning. Please keep eating." I nod and she smiles. I pull up my sleeve to dry my hands. "Nix." I turn around and see Christen looking at my arm. Well fuck...

Caitlin's POV:
Me and Mal go back upstairs and get ready for training. "Babe?" Mal says. I walk through and see Mal in her sports bra. "Oh I'm sorry." I cover my eyes and I hear her giggle. I hear her walk towards me and take my hands away from my eyes. I take a deep breath and try to keep eye contact. "You want to look don't you?" She teases. "Not without your consent. I don't want to do or look anywhere you don't want me to look or do." She smiles. "Awe, well then I give you permission." I smile and look at her toned body. I whistle. "God your gorgeous." She looks at me and smiles. "So are you. Anyway I need your help picking out a shirt can you help?" I sigh. "Do I have to pick out a shirt, I want to look at you like this all day." She laughs. I go over to her clothes and bend down. I feel her move against me. "Mal..." I let out. "Mhm?" I take a deep breath. I stand up and she pushes me against the wall. I kiss her. She groans and I turn her around. I pull away and she whimpers. "You really think you could top? That's cute baby." I kiss her a bit more and touch her stomach. I move down to her neck. "Fuck." She breaths out. I pull away and walk out of the room. "Get ready babe!" I say and start to get ready for training. She storms through and I laugh. "Your a tease!" "That's the beauty of it Mally." She giggles and get's ready. She is perfect. 

Christen's POV:
"I can e-explain" Nix says. I pick up her arm and study the cuts. "They are fresh." She nods. "Why?" She tries to speak but can't. "Do you want me to get Tierna?" "No! No please. She doesn't need to know about this." I nod. "Caitlin?" She shakes her head. "Ashlyn?" She shakes her head again and I start to think. "Tobin." I say. "She's been through a lot, she might be the best one to talk to." I suggest and she nods her head. I go through into the dinning area and see the older girls still sat there drinking coffee. "Oh can you tell Nix that Tierna went back to the room so meet her up there." Ali says as I walk over. "Yeah sure but Toby I need you real quick." She turns around. "Chris can I just finish this conversation?" "No, Toby I really need your help right now." She stands up. "Sorry girls." Ali and Ash nod. "We understand don't worry, we are going to head upstairs. Take care of Nix for us." I smile and nod. Me and Toby walk to Nix. "Babe what is this about?" She asks and I start to shake. It's finally hit me that such a young girl has been through so much. "Woah, woah. What's wrong?" "Nix she... just follow me." I lead her to the young girl. "Nix don't pick at them it will make it worse." I say and she looks up. "Oh hi." I look at Tobin who has got tears in her eyes. "Okay Nix." She takes a deep breath. "We need to get help." I see Nix's eyes widen. "No, no people involved. Please." This kid needs help...

Mal's POV:
I go into the main room and see Caitlin laying on the bed. I walk over and kiss her head. "Well hello there." I smirk and see her smile. "Oh my God." I say and she looks at me. "What? Are you okay? Do you need me to get anything?!" She panics and stands up. "No, I'm not." "Why? Mally, your scaring me?" I smile. "Cause your so beautiful." She smiles and I laugh. "That was mean." "Yeah but you like me so it's fine." I push her back down on the bed and straddle her. "How are you so fucking perfect?" She says and I smile. I lean down and kiss her while tracing her abs. I pull away and see her figit. "Come on we have training." I say getting off of her. "That was pay back wasn't it?" I nod and she gets out of bed. She runs towards me and picks me up. I scream and laugh. I think I'm in love with her. 

1130 Words. 15th of January 2021. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for all the support. Have a amazing day/night.