The Cafe pt 2

Sorry for the later update. I had an eye test today lol. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Warnings: Minor mentions of eating disorder, minor mentions of panic attacks. 
Caitlin's POV:
Me and Mal cuddle for a bit until she moves out of my hold and looks me in the eye. "You need to talk about whatever is causing you the panic attacks." She says seriously. "Oooh I don't like serious Mally." I joke which only causes her to become more serious. "Please Caitlin. I'm worried. You've had 3 in one day. The one you just had was..." She starts to tear up and I sigh. "It's cause I'm scared." She looks at me happy I'm opening up a bit more. "I'm scared for Nix, she's like a sister to me. We have been through so much together and the thought of her not eating and being..." I stop myself knowing I would say to much. "And Christen." Mal looks at me weirdly. "Christen? As in Christen Press?" I nodded my head. "Why are you scared of her hun?" "I'm scared she will hate me. I mean she's like your mother. If I hurt you or mess up or embarrass myself or I-" "Woah woah woah. It's alright calm down." Mal says hugging me. I didn't even realise I was breathing heavily and crying. "I'm sorry." I calm down and she gives me a smile. "Why are you so scared though? She won't care." "I know, I know." I say still remembering my orphanage days. "I'm just scared I guess. I want to impress this team." "Well Miss Fleetwood. You have already made a great impression on me. Try not to worry about impressing the team, we are supposed to help you grow as a player. If anything we need to impress you. Now if you are ready we can head back." I nod and she stands up. I get up and she looks at me. "Come on then." I say picking her up. "Thank you sexy." She says winking at me. Fuck. I definatly like her.

Nix's POV:
"Nix!" I hear Caitlin shout. I still flinch a bit but I'm a lot more used to loud noises since I joined the team. "Sorry, forgot. Your getting better at not flinching though." I smile and see her look down at my food. "You ate something!" She shouts happily. I turn around and see Ash, Ali and Tierna smiling. "It was only something little." I shyly say and she shakes her head. "This is a big achievement. I'm so proud of you lil sis. Keep up the good work!" I laugh at how ridculous she was being. "Anyway I gotta go sit on Mal now. If you do not mind. Talk to me if you need me though Nixy. I'm always here for you." I stand up and give her a hug. I sit back down and watch her sit on top of Mal. I laugh and continue talking to the girls. "Can you eat anymore?" Tierna asks and I smile. I take another bite a bit bigger than the last one but still not enough. I swallow it still feeling slightly ill. "I'm really proud of you Nix. You are amazing and beautiful and anyone who says differant including your brain is wrong okay." I smile and hug the taller girl. "Thank you Tierna it means a lot really." "Don't worry about it beautiful." I smile as soon as she calls me beautiful. Why do I feel like this?

Mal's POV:
I watch as Nix and Caitlin hug. I feel a sense of jealousy? Why am I feeling jealous. I don't like Caitlin. Do I? I see her walk towards me and sit on my lap. Fuck, fuck, fuck. "Don't mind me sitting here do you Mally?" "No err definatly not." I say trying to catch my breath. "Still no chairs huh?" I hear Christen say to Caitlin. "Umm no ma'am. I can sit on a differant table if that is more suitable." "Relax Caitlin, I'm kidding." I feel Caitlin relax. I'm confused as to why she called Christen ma'am but I decide to leave it. "Comfortable there kid?" Tobin asks Cait. "Yep, unless you don't want me here then I am happy to move." She says looking at me and Tobin. "I'm fine with it. Mal?" I nod my head and see Caitlin smile. I wish she would smile at me for days. She turns around so yet again she is straddling me. "Need anything to drink and eat darling?" As if she could get any hotter. "I'll have a diet coke and a cheese toastie please." "Sure thing Miss Pugh." She slowly stands up of off me and sends me a wink. Wow! "What was that?" I hear Chris say. "Umm err not-nothing." "Mhmm sure kid. She sat on your lap, practically humped you, slowly stood up, winked and is now buying you food." Tobin said joining in. "Yeah thanks for that run down Toby." "You like her don't you?" Chris says and I laugh. "Pfft of course not, she's straight. Better yet I'm straight there is no way in hell I can like her." Tobin laughs. "Hun I hate to tell you but that's what I said about this one here." Chris says pointing at Tobin. I sigh. "I don't like her." "Okay, okay I believe you." I see Caitlin walking back. "There you are madam." She says putting my plate and drink down. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't ask if you two want anything. That was dumb of me. Would you guys like anything?" She asks looking at Tobin and Christen. "It's fine sweetie. Toby come with me." Chris says grabbing her girlfriends hand. They walk off and Caitlin sits back down on me. "There's more chairs now hun." Caitlin nods her head. "Mhm but I feel more comfortable here." I put my hand on her stomach and feel her abs. Holy shit! She has abs! Wow, maybe I am falling for this girl. 

Tierna's POV:
Once everyone had finished eating we all head back to the hotel Caitlin, Mal, Tobin and Chris included. I hear footsteps behind me and see Nix smile. "Hi gorgeous." I say and she leans into me. "If you ever need to talk to me. Do it. Whether it's midday or midnight. We are in the same room, just wake me up. I care about you okay." She looks up at me and smiles. "Thank you Tt. I'm always here for you too." I kiss her head and put my arm around her. "This is okay?" I ask her. "Yeah. It's nice." I smile and think about Felix. She is perfect.

1102 Words. 11th of January 2021. Sorry for the rubbish update. I hope you enjoyed it and have a great day/night.