Trust

ASH AND ALI HAVE A CHILD!! I'm so happy for them. Sorry for not uploading recently I've been dealing with a few things but I should be back now. I hope you enjoy this chapter and suggest anything you want to see happen. 

Warnings: Slight panic attack, mentions of mental health issues 

Mal's POV:
"See you later Cait." I hear Kelley say. I go over to the door and see my girlfriend stand there with tears in her eyes. "Hey you alright?" She nods her head and I hug her. "Babe?" I pick her up and lay her on the bed. I sit down next to her and she sits up. "What did the therapist say?" "Umm she thinks I have anxiety." I take her hand. "She also thinks I have ADHD." "Okay, how can I help?" She looks at me confused. "What?" "You want to help?" "Of course, your my girlfriend and best friend, I'll always help you." I kiss her and I feel her slowly push me back. I giggle as I gently push her of. "Babe as much as I want to have a sexy time with you." I see her cringe and the name sexy time which makes me laugh more. "But I want to know how I can help." "I don't really know I mean I've had it all my life I just didn't recognise it but looking back, it all makes sense. At first I was annoyed and sad but it's kinda made me happy. It makes sense now. The matron she would always beat me when I spaced out or being over active, I thought I was the one in the wrong like there was something wrong with me but I actually had an issue. Mal I wasn't in the wrong." I start to cry a bit as she battles with herself. "Cait, Cait." She looks at me. "It was never your fault. It was the bitches fault. Please never think it was your fault." She nods and I hug her. We fall backwards and I laugh. "Your so perfect Mal." I smile and kiss her again. "And your astonishing." 

Tierna's POV:
"Bye Toby!" I hear my girlfriend say. "Nixy!" I run to her and hug her. "T can't... breathe." I let go of her and she giggles. "So how'd it go?" "She thinks I have anxiety and depression." "Okay, how can I help or what can I do-" "T just you being here and existing is enough. You are already helping." I tear up a bit and smile. "Your amazing Nix. Just flawless." She laughs and tackles me onto the bed. We cuddle for a while just being thankful for each others presence. "I wish we could stay like this for forever."  She says. "Yeah but we can't cause we have a meeting soon about the game umm..." "Shit!" "What?" I ask panicked. "1, the game is tomorrow and 2 if we don't get up now we will be late to the meeting." I stand up and start to get ready. 

Jill's POV:
I watch as most of the on time vets come in. "Hey Jill!" Carli shouts I smile and wave back. Soon enough the later vets come in along with some of their children. For example Becky, Alyssa, Emily and Lindsey. "Stop being mean Caitlin." I hear Christen joke and I look over. I'm glad to see the newbies are making friends with everyone. "Yo yo, Mal, Cait, Nix and T come here we've barely talked to you guys!" Rose shouts. "Okay girls! England match tomorrow. So here are the tactics." I continue talking for a while. "K so line up Tobin, Cait and Nix up front. Mal, Lindsey and Rose mid. I want Ali, Becky, Tierna and Crystal in defence and Ash in goal. Sound good?" Everyone nods their head and I hear a few players congratulating the young players. "So I went for a younger team because I want to see how you guys play on the main pitch, what we might need to work on and you might not get as much play time as the vets do in the world cup so now is a good chance to show me what you got. Right so meeting is over, you have 30 minutes until tea so relax for a bit." They all head out and I sigh. "You alright Jill?" Dawn asks. "Yeah, yeah just worried about the newbies. They've been through a lot. Do you think they will be able to handle it?" "Yeah they just need some help from the team. Trust me they will come out on top." I smile and stand up. "Yeah, I guess your right. I'm going to start getting ready for tea." "Sounds good see you down the Jill." 

Christen's POV:
"Hey Cait. We haven't talked in ages how are you?" I ask the teen. "Oh umm I'm good thanks, how are you Ma'am I mean err-" I'm not going to lie it still hurts me that Cait sometimes can't say my name but I know it will take time. "It's fine Cait, I'm good thanks." She smiles and we continue walking to the room. "So big day tomorrow. You excited?" She nods but I sense a sense of hesitation. "Hey it's okay to be nervous. Just breathe, the team have your back alright." "Yeah thanks C-Christen." "No problem kid." I go to pull her into a hug but I see her take a step back. "Why can't you see I'm not her?" I say annoyed. "I'm sorry you just look so much like her." I step forward again getting more and more frustrated. "But I won't hurt you Caitlin. You know I won't. So why can't you just treat me like me!" I start to raise my voice. I watch as she falls to the ground and starts to shake. I've only seen this happen to her once. When she had that panic attack in the cafe. "Shit." I run to Mal's room and pound on the door. "What!" I hear a shout from behind the door. "Mal! I made a mistake!" The door opens and a worried Mal comes out. "What? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Do you need help?" She spits out. "Umm no, right umm don't hate me but I made Cait have a panic attack." 

Mal's POV:
"Shit." I follow Christen into the hallway. "Hey, hey." I say crouching down to my girlfriends height. "Mally?" I hear her ask. "It's me baby. Just breathe, I'm right here. No one will hurt you." "Baby?" Christen whispers to me. I shake my head knowing now is not the time to be discussing my love life. "Do you want me to cuddle or ground first?" "G-ground." "Okay babe, name 5 things you can see." We go through the grounding techniques and slowly calm her down. "Cuddle?" I slowly make my way over to her and fall into her arms. "I'm sorry." "Don't be, it's fine. I will always be here okay." I feel her nod and hold onto me. "I'm sorry Cait, I really am." I hear Christen pipe up after a while. "No, no I'm sorry. I should realise that your not her. It's just hard but I will try." "I don't want to rush you, I just don't want to scare you I-I feel bad I guess." I hear Cait chuckle and I look at her. "Christen I normally feel scared, fuck it I'm scared for tomorrow, I'm scared of upsetting one of you, I'm scared of messing everything up, I'm scared of being a failure. I'm always scared." I lean into her more and I feel her hold onto me tighter. "Cait, I'm sorry." "No no it's fine because I'm learning to try and let people in." Chris smiles. "Can I hug you?" "Yeah just Mal help me up please." I laugh and hold out my hand. I help her up and let them two hug it out. "So baby?" "Yeah..." This is going to be fun.

1329 Words. 16th of February 2021. Sorry for not updating much. I promise to update more regularly. Have an amazing day/night.