Getting Clean

Thank you for 2.5k reads, it really means a lot. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Warnings: Alcohol abuse, eating disorder, depressive thoughts. 
Caitlin's POV:
I come back to the hotel after a night of drinking like normal and yet again see Nix in the window. I walk up to the room and see Mal. "Where have you been?" She asks. "I-I was umm." She starts walking towards me. I start to move backwards until I hit the wall. Mal is still advancing on me and the alcohol kicks in. I start to panic thinking Mal will hurt me. "Kitty kat breath, breath." I take deep breaths as Mal quickly moves and hugs me. Instead of staying there she backs away. "You've been drinking." "I'm sorry Mally." She frowns. "Why?" I shake my head. "There has to be a reason!" She starts to get annoyed. "Don't worry. I'm fine." "Your not! So why!" "I'm sorry Mally but I won't." She stands there and takes a deep breath. "I'm going to go into Christen and Tobin's room tonight." I slowly nod my head. "Talk to me in the morning okay." Even though she was anoyed she gives me a slight kiss to show we can sort it out. She walks out and I start crying. I need to sort my life out. 

Nix's POV:
I sit on the window sill and breathe. 'Your hideous, you ate so much today, your going to put on so much weight, Tierna will never love a fat ugly girl like you.' My music get's interrupted with a text from Cait. "I need you." It said and I raced to her room. I knock on the door and get greeted with a crying Caitlin. "What's up Lin?" I ask her. "Take it." "You sure?" She nods and I go to her bag. I take out all the bottles of alcohol I see. I had some to her and she looks at them. "You ready for this?" She nods and I hold her hand. "I'm proud of you for doing this." She smiles and we open the first bottles. "To staying sober!" She says. We pour the drinks down the sink. We get to the final few and hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Caitlin says. I hear her open the door and laugh. "Mally!" I smile hearing her laugh. "What's the time?" I shout through. "It's 6." "How the fuck is it 6, I came through at 5." I finish pouring the last bottle and walk through. "Hi Nix." Mal says. "Hey Mal, I'm going to leave and let you two mess around before breakfast." Mal looks at Caitlin and I look at her confused. "Don't worry Nix, right me and you Mally have a lot to talk about." I smile and leave the room. "Bye girls." I say and I hear them start talking. Them two will have fun. 

Mal's POV:
"Did you tell Nix?" I ask and she shakes her head. "No. I promise I didn't." "I believe you but then why was she here? Like I understand that your friends and you needed her and I now I sound like a bitch-" "No, no you don't. She was helping me to... well come look." We walk into the bathroom and I smile. "You've got rid of it." She nods her head. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's an escape. I do it to forget but I know I need to stop. I hope you can forgive me." I hug her and squeeze her tightly. "Of course baby." I pull away and look her in the eye. "I'm proud of you." She tears up and smiles. "Now get your cute ass ready and then we can go get some breakfast. Let's have a good day yeah!" I smile and she giggles. "Good day!" I laugh as she runs into her bed and falls onto the pillows. God she's adorable. 

Tierna's POV:
I wake up and see Felix isn't next to me. I start to panic until I hear the door open. I run to the door and see Felix standing there. "Tt breath, just breath." She pulls me into a hug and I relax into her touch. "What's up?" "You wasn't here. I thought something had happened." I see her smile. "Awe that's so cute." I blush as she giggles. "Shhhh. Where were you?" I ask. "Oh I was in Cait and Mal's room. Cait needed me." "Ahh she okay?" And I see Nix smile. "Yeah she's getting a lot better." "Good. I know how much she's like a sister to you." She nods and I stare at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She questions and I break out into a smile. "Your just... God your just so fucking beautiful. Like gorgeous." She hides her face and giggles. I gently push her hands away and kiss her. I pull away and she whimpers. "Your sexy okay. Now get your booty ready for some breakfast." She sighs. "Your going to eat right?" "Yeah, I'll try." I nod my head and get ready. "You ready hun?" Nix asks and I smile. "Of course gorgeous."

Ash's POV:
"Kids!" I shout at Tierna and Nix as they enter. Me, Ali, Tobin and Christen already have a table and decided to eat with our basic 'kids' today. "Hey guys." Nix says and we all greet her. "Cait! Mal!" Tobin shouts and the other youngins come over. "You going to try and eat something?" I ask Nix and she nods. "What would you like Mally?" I hear Caitlin ask Mal. She then proceds to ask every person on the table. "I'll help you get it Cait." I say and go up with the girl. "How you doing kiddo?" I ask her after we went away from the girls. "I umm actually need either your's or Ali's help with something. If that's okay?" "Depends on what it is?" "It's kinda embarrassing. I guess." I smile reassuringly. "I'm umm trying to be sober." I look at her. "From what?" "Alcohol. I just need you guys to help me to get through withdrawal and keep me away from alchohol. Is that okay?" "Yes. Yes absoutly. I'm so glad your trying to get clean." She smiles and looks at Mal. I see Mal laughing at something Tierna said and watch as Caitlin smiles. Awe they are so cute. 

1059 Words. 14th January 2021. Sorry for the shorter and worse chapter today. I hope you enjoyed it though. Have a great day/night.