Chapter Thirty Six

"Sharon." Y/N called Mina with a stern voice after noticing the different position of her phone on the side table.

The screen was under while the back of the phone case was shown. The kind of phone position that Y/N never did before because she's afraid that her screen phone might get scratch even if it has a tempered glass to protect the screen.

"Y-Yes?" Mina felt shivers. She exactly knows that Y/N was serious every time she calls her by her english name.

Mina was sitting on the edge of the bed, as she folded the plain white color baby clothes that were all scattered on the bed. Mina's tummy was already in its eighth month and Mina's expected to give birth anytime next month. Mina and Y/N decided not to know the gender of the baby yet, well, actually, it was Mina's idea. Y/N wasn't really that excited and she extremely felt nervous, because of the fact that it may not be hers if the result comes out negative.

Mina's back was facing Y/N, who just got out of the bathroom and freshly taken a bath. Mina already knew why Y/N took a bath that early.

Y/N is going out again.

"Did you touch my phone?" Y/N asked, glaring at Mina's back.

She really hates it when people touched her things without permission, Mina was an exemption before but now, things changed.

Mina stopped from folding the baby cloth in her hands for a second and gulped nervously but she still managed to stay calm. "No."

Y/N smirked mischievously once she heard the response of her wife. She felt the vibration of Mina's voice, she knows she's lying.

Y/N crawled on the bed until she reached Mina's back. She swiftly removed Mina's hair on her left shoulder and put it on the right shoulder of her wife. Mina flinched from the sudden touch that caused Y/N's smirk to show up again.

"Are you sure?" Y/N whispered on Mina's left ear, her lips softly touching Mina's earlobe and jaw.

Mina gasped and involuntarily closed her eyes. "Yes." She breathed out. Mina wanted to turn her face and captured her lips as she was longing and misses her wife's lips for ages.

Y/N's jaw clenched. Mina was lying to her again. She never changed.

"I thought you'll be better for me? That you won't lie to me again? But you're lying to me right now, Mina. Is that the definition of better for you?" Y/N firmly asked, slowly moving away from Mina's warmth.

Mina's eyes immediately went wide open as nervousness and panick began to show in her whole body. She instantly turned her body to face Y/N. She quickly reached for Y/N's face and cupped it before Y/N completely got out of the bed.

"Please, d-don't be mad at me. Forgive me, love. I j-just don't want you to get angry. Please, I'm sorry." Mina apologized while staring at Y/N's eyes.

Y/N was caught off guard when she saw Mina's eyes. It was full of guilt and pain. This is one of those barely eye contact they did when Y/N felt sorry for her wife. Where Y/N wanted to give her wife a warm and tight hug just to ease her pain but she better not do it unless the result comes out positive.

Y/N felt one of the things that she barely feel for Mina anymore and that is, concern.

Y/N felt concern and worried about Mina, not because of the baby but for Mina, herself. Y/N doesn't know why she felt that even though she was sure as hell that she still hated her wife.

"Forget it. Just don't do it again." Y/N replied nonchalantly before moving away from Mina's grip and went to the closet to wear her close.

Mina has a lot of things on her head. She wanted to confront her wife about that girl on the phone. She has a lot of questions, doubts and demands but she chose to close her mouth for now.