Chapter Twenty Two (M)

"It'll be quick, baby. Please?" Y/N pleaded to her wife as she kissed Mina's lips again.

Mina tried to push her wife a little so she can talk with her. "B-babe.. Y/N!" Mina glared at her that made Y/N stop.

It's already midnight when Mina woke up from her peaceful sleep because of her wife's hands roaming around her body and her lips on her shoulder.

They just had sex before they sleep but it seems that Y/N isn't satisfy with just that.

"Y/N! Stop.." Mina pushed her wife's face again a little away from her neck.

As she moved on top of her wife, Y/N's hands are already massaging Mina's soft naked breasts as she planting kisses on her wife's face and neck.

"Fuck, baby. Please? I badly want you right now." Y/N says as she stares lustfully at Mina's eyes. "Besides, the doctor said it's fine to do it in the first semester, but we just have to be careful." Y/N added.

"B-but we.. just had it earli— Y/N!" Mina moaned when Y/N quickly inserted her thing in Mina's pussy after she lubricated it with her saliva.

Y/N kissed Mina's lips quickly as she slowly moved her hips forward.

"Ah! Fuck!" Y/N groaned.

Mina is already sleepy but she can't sleep with this: her wife is slowly moving inside of her and giving her a heavenly pleasure as her hands are busy fondling her breasts.

"Y-Y/N... I'm— uh, uh, uh— sleepy..." Mina moaned as she closed her eyes.

Oh gad, my eyes badly wanted to close but my body contradicts it.

"J-Just... uh! uh, fuck! A little... more, baby." Y/N groaned again on her wife's neck.

Y/N kept on moving slowly, doesn't want to hurt her wife and the baby as well. So even if she wanted to be rough to Mina, she can't just do it.

Mina then finally and fully gave in.

"Oh gad!" Mina moaned rolling her eyes back and arching her body. Pushing her breasts more to Y/N's hands. "F-faster, please, Y/N. I'm— ugh, uh, uh, oh!— n-near!" Mina tightly gripped her wife's hair and pushed her head more on her chest as Y/N started to eat, suck and lick her wife's breasts.

"Faster! Please, faster. Baby— uh!" Mina demanded but her wife isn't listening to her.

Y/N is just moving her hips slowly but deep. Mina then placed her hands on her wife's buttocks and encourage her to go deeper and faster. Y/N understood it so she began pumping fast, but not too fast.

"Fuck, Mina. I won't get tired doing this with you— uh!" Y/N moaned and roughly grabbed her wife's breasts using both of her hands.

Mina opened her eyes and watched as her wife suck her right breast. "Me, too, baby. Me, too. Ah! Oh ga— faster! Please, baby!" Mina moaned again.

"I'm— uh! uh! uh!— c-coming! Oh my gad!" Mina's eyes widely opened in ecstasy as she arched her back unconsciously.

A few more thrusts and Y/N reached her peak as well. "Ah, shit." Y/N groaned as she realized that she came a lot inside of her wife.

Mina weakly slapped her wife's arm that made her wife looked at her.

"Get off, babe. I want to sleep." Mina lowly said and pouted. Y/N chuckled softly at her wife as she got off and pulled Mina closer to her. "Sleep, baby. Thank you." Y/N kissed her temple for the last time tonight.