Chapter Forty Two (M)

"Oh my god! He is soooo adorable!! Look at him!"

"Momo, don't pinch his cheeks!"

"I can't help it! He's too cute!"

"Can y'all stop yelling? He might feel scared."

"Yes, grandma Jihyo."

"YAH!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Thank goodness. He only got Y/N's eyelashes. He doesn't need to experience and suffer being ugly like his mama." Tzuyu commented with a serious face making her members fell in so much laughter.

"What the-? Do you wish to die young, Chou Tzuyu?!" Y/N glared at Tzuyu who's carrying the baby while the other girls of TWICE formed a circle around her to look closely at the baby.

"Babe, tone down." Mina warned as she held Momo and Sana's hands from pinching Lucas' cheeks.

Y/N suddenly became soft when she turned to Mina. "Sorry, love." She gulped nervously but then went back on glaring at Tzuyu who just stick her tongue out.

"I'm glad the outcome came out as what we were expecting it to be." Y/N heard a voice behind her.

She turned around to see her friends standing behind her with happiness filled their eyes.

Y/N smiled widely and looked at the TWICE girls surrounding her son.

"I'm so glad, too." She replied as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Congratulations, my buddy. You and Mina deserved to be happy." Reign spoke sincerely.

"And God just gave you the happiness you've been searching for." Maxine added.

"I'm so thankful my ship wasn't abandoned." Karl joked that made the three gays— girls— laughed.

- - -

"Don't make any noises, Y/N. Lucas is sleeping." Mina sternly uttered while typing on her laptop quietly.

Y/N entered with a pout on her face. She just went home from her drinking session with her best friends to celebrate. She wanted to tag Mina along but Mina went to JYPE for discussing her comeback. She wasn't drunk but she's kinda tipsy.

And tipsy Y/N is equivalent to horny Y/N.

Y/N slowly made her way to Lucas and smiled before placing a soft kiss on his forehead. She really can't imagine that she would feel so much happiness in her life. Lucas brought sunshine not only to her and Mina but also to those people around them.

After giving her goodnight kiss to her son, she went to lay beside Mina on the bed.

Mina has her back on the headboard as her laptop rested on her lap.

"Baby?" Y/N quietly called her wife.

Mina hummed as an answer without sparing a glance at her wife. Y/N bit her lower lip as her hand started to slowly touch Mina's thigh.

"Mina.." Y/N called her out again, seductively.

Mina stopped for a moment and closed her eyes tight when Y/N starts to plant soft wet kisses on her wife's neck as her hand squeezed her wife's thigh.

"Babe, he's already asleep." Mina tried to stop her wife but Y/N didn't listen.

Actually, she has been wanting and longing for her wife's touch too. The last time they did that was more than a year ago. So no one can blame them for being this intimate.