Chapter Forty One

"WELCOME HOME!" Karl and Reign excitedly shouted once they opened the door of Mina and Y/N's house.

They all entered the house and the three best friends of Y/N placed their things on the living room's couch.

"We only left the house empty for two days, what the hell?" Maxine exclaimed in disbelief while looking ludicrously at the two celebrating morons.

Mina heard Maxine and it made her let out a soft laugh as she sat on the couch slowly and carefully because she was holding the baby. Y/N soon followed her and she sat on the armrest beside Mina.

"Bitch, we're just excited because baby Lucas is finally home!" Karl squealed and jumped a little like an over excited kid then stopped abruptly to throw death glare to Maxine. "Don't ruin our dramatic precious asses, you old pigeon!" And then, he sticks his tongue out to tease Maxine.

Maxine just rolled her eyes but still smiled upon hearing the baby's name. She went to sat across the couple with Reign beside her.

"Do you want to eat, babe?" Mina heard her wife whispered.

Mina looked up to meet Y/N's genuine happiness in her eyes and Mina can't help but to feel emotional, knowing that the baby is her wife's.

"Not really. I'm just kinda tired." Mina confessed as she leaned her head towards Y/N's stomach.

Y/N smiled and caressed Mina's hair while her other hand was caressing Lucas' cheek.

"Okay, then. Let's go upstairs so you and Lucas can get some rest." Y/N helped Mina to get up and bid their goodbyes to their friends who were talking about something and ended up arguing again.

When they reached their bedroom, Y/N placed Lucas and Mina's things on the corner before she helped Mina to fix Lucas' crib. He was soundly asleep and they both stared at him in awe.

"I can't believe my sperm can make a god-like looking kid." Y/N mumbled in disbelief and happiness while shaking her head but Mina heard her, earning a hard slap on her shoulder. "Aw, baby." She winced silently and looked down when she met Mina's glare.

"Don't be like that. Don't be so vulgar around him." Mina scolded her wife.

Y/N mumbled a soft 'sorry' and kissed Mina's temple quickly earning an uncontrollable smile on Mina's lips.

Y/N hugged Mina from behind and buried her face on the crook of her neck and shoulder. Mina hummed softly as she held Y/N's arms above her waist.

"Now, since he's sleeping peacefully. Why don't we get our rest, too?" Y/N seductively whispered on Mina's ear and the latter quickly felt a sudden shiver down her spine.

Mina bit her lower lip and clenched her eyes tightly. "Babe, we're still not allowed to do it, remember?" Mina softly whispered back, soothingly caressing Y/N's arms.

Yes, of course. Mina just got out of the operating room for like forty-eight hours. Her lovely pussy was not still in game for a long, rough, all-night sex.

Y/N nodded her head in understanding and turned Mina around.

"I know, but can a short, hot heated make-out happen? Please?" Y/N pouted adorably.

Mina giggled at how cute Y/N looked when acting like this. She rarely sees her wife acting so cute and adorable because Y/N wasn't a fan of aegyos.

Mina cupped Y/N's face and slowly leaned in. "Of course." Mina lowly replied back before claiming her wife's lips.

- - -