Chapter Eleven (M)

"Change it! That's too sexy."

"Nah, that's too short."

"There's no way in hell you're going to wear that!"

"Nah-ah. Not that one."

"That's too tight! You're curve will be seen."

"No! That's too attractive!"

"Too revealing. Pick another one."

Mina frustratedly dropped her clothes on the bed and turned to her wife.

"What am I supposed to wear then? A sweater? A jacket? A coat?" Mina asked sarcastically.

"Why not?" Y/N answered casually while typing on her laptop.

Mina rolled her eyes in frustration. "Babe, that's a dinner in a five-star restaurant with your family."

"I know." Y/N answered again nonchalantly.

Tonight will be the night when they will have a dinner with Y/N's one and only brother, Jared Roberts with their parents.

Unlike Y/N, Jared is popular and known by many. He's known as an actor in Hollywood and a great performer. The public knows about his parents' wealth as well.

"I should wear a dress." Mina huffed.

Y/N turned her gaze to her wife with a furrowed brows. "But not too short, young lady and not too sexy."

"Babe, I will wear a dress not a long gown." Mina walked to their walk-in closet to choose from another set of dresses to wear.

And again, Y/N refused to agree with Mina's choice of dress.

"What am I going to wear if you keep on rejecting it?"

"Then stop being attractive and stunning in every clothes you wear!" Y/N childishly argued.

Mina was taken aback by her wife's words but then smiled and come near her wife.

Mina sat on Y/N's lap and wrapped her arms around her wife's shoulder.

Mina chuckled softly when she saw her wife pout. "Well, thank you for the compliment but baby, we need to get ready for the dinner or we will be late. Come on, stand up. Go and take a shower." Mina gave a peck on her wife's lips before she stood up.

Y/N stood up as well and turned off her laptop.

"Baby, let's go." Y/N pulled Mina's hand until they reached the door of the bedroom.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Mina's eyes widened.

"We're going to take a bath together. Conserve water, baby." Y/N smirked and pulled Mina fully in the bathroom.

"B-babe—"

Mina was cut off by her wife's lips locked on hers.

Y/N trapped Mina by her hands on the tile wall of the bathroom. She bit her wife's bottom lip and Mina gasped, giving chance to Y/N to insert her tongue and battle with her wife's. Mina put her hands up to her wife's nape as she pulled her head closer to her. While Y/N's hands started to lift Mina's shirt up and caresses her stomach up to her chest.

Mina moaned softly as her wife's lips left her mouth and traveled down her neck then to her collarbone. Y/N pulled off Mina's shirt and unhooked her wife's bra. Mina moaned loudly and gasped as her wife starts to massage her left mountain and suck the other one.