Chapter Thirty Four

"But how come you can't bear a child?" Karl asked as he sat straight on the single couch he has been sitting for a while now. "Your sperms are healthy, bakla. Healthier than mine pa nga ata. So paanong hindi sa iyo yung bata?" Karl added genuinely curious.

"That's the result, Karl. I can't bear a child, that's what the doctor said." Y/N replied nonchalantly.

Y/N and her best friends were now currently enjoying their leisure time in the living room of Y/N and Mina's house. Mina wasn't in the house as of the moment because she went to see a doctor with her mom and Y/N's mom.

Mina wants her wife to come along but Y/N refused.

Y/N can't still handle to see Mina's bloated tummy. She still remembered the day her wife cheated on her whenever she's looking at her wife's tummy.

Y/N told everything that happened yesterday morning to her best friends the moment they came earlier to check on their friends. Of course, they need to know too as they were always open to one another.

But among the three best friends of Y/N, only Maxine has this thought inside of her head.

"Kahit na. It doesn't sit well on me." Maxine suddenly blurred out that gained the attention of the three other people in the living room. "Remember when Mina was still on her craving stage? You're craving, too and as I believed, only the other half of the pregnant woman can feel those things as well." Maxine explained her thought.

Reign agreed to her girlfriend. "She's right, dude. Nagke-crave ka nga non sa apple dipped in milk, right? Tapos ayaw mo sa kiwi eh favorite mo yon." Pansin din ni Reign sabay kuha ng snack na nasa ibabaw ng lamesa na katapat niya.

Those words that were said by the couple rings a bell in Y/N's head.

They are right. But still..

"Oo nga! Ngayon ko lang na-remember. Parehas kayong nagke-crave ni Mina non. Impossible naman na nakikigaya lang yung tyan mo dahil buntis siya?" Karl showed his agreement too.

Natahimik si Y/N. Iniisip niyang mabuti ang mga panahon na kasalukuyang naglilihi pa noon si Mina. Totoo naman lahat ng sinabi ng mga kaibigan niya, hindi siya pwedeng magkamali doon.

"Why don't you go and see a doctor again? Just ask for a second opinion. Wala namang mawawala. Malay mo sayo talaga yung bata at hindi sa gago mong kapatid." Maxine suggested when she noticed Y/N's silence.

Sumang-ayon naman ang dalawa pa nilang mga kaibigan sa suhestyon ni Maxine. Samantalang nagdadalawang isip naman si Y/N kung papayag ba siya o hindi. She was afraid of what might be the result of the test but she was also agreeing with what Maxine has suggested. Gusto niyang makasigurado. Gusto niyang makumpirma kung kanya ba talaga ang batang dinadala ni Mina o hindi.

Y/N took a quick glance at her best friends who were patiently waiting for her response. She took a deep breath and nodded her head slowly.

"I'll go see a doctor tomorrow just to be sure." Y/N finally answered that earned a smile on her best friends' faces.

"We're coming with you."

- - -

"Where are you going?" Mina asked panickly as soon as she opened her eyes and saw her wife in a jeans and v-neck shirt with her white adidas shoes on.

She just woke up and felt that she's alone in the bed, meaning her wife was already awake earlier than the usual in the morning.

Y/N glanced at Mina before getting her phone on the side table of their bed.