Chapter Twenty Five

"Just keep on flirting and seducing her, Reina. I know her very well, bibigay din sayo yon soon. Just keep in mind that we need the proofs." The caller said.

"Yes, dear. Nasa akin naman na lahat ng ebidensya. Isa nalang ang kulang." Reina weakly smirked imagining the plan that she is about to make.

The caller chuckled. "Nice, nice. That's why I asked for your cooperation for this. I know you will do it perfectly." Reina gave a sweet smile to the caller because of the compliment.

"Just make sure that the video is in HD. I want her wife to see how her dear Y/N cheated on her." The caller smirked. "When are you going to do our last plan?" The caller asked.

"Uh, on our last day. My father and their Director organized a party after this project two weeks from now. That's the perfect time for our last plan." Reina uttered.

"Great. That's so great. I can't wait for it." The caller bid his goodbye to Reina and ended the call.

Reina sighed as she stared at the camp not far from her house.

I'm sorry, Y/N. But I need to do this.

- - -

"WOAH! MAY PA-PARTY PALA TAYO NEXT NEXT WEEK?! OMG! I'M SO EXCITED!!!" Karl screamed energetically as he jumped in excitement.

Reign, Maxine and Y/N laughed at him as they shook their heads.

Director Nam just informed them that the project will be done by two weeks so they arranged and organized a party as a payment for the volunteers and employees hardwork.

"Ngayon nalang ulit ako iinom after more than two months. Tangina." Reign cussed that made Maxine slapped her arm.

"Aw, hun naman." Reign pouted. "Hindi ka iinom ng madami, babae! Baka kalimutan mong may jowa ka lumandi ka kung kani-kanino." Maxine rolled her eyes at her girlfriend.

Reign chuckled and hugged her lover. "Sus, nagselos pa. Shempre hindi na ko lalandi, 'no. May Maxine na ko eh." Reign winked at Maxine that caused the latter to feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Asus! Asus! Lumandi pa ang dalawa. Tadyakan ko kayo ng gold bars dyan eh!" Karl complained disgustingly.

Y/N laughed at them. "Palibhasa kasi hindi pa tinatawagan ng jowa niya kaya ganyan yan." Y/N teased.

"Gaga! Busy lang talaga jowa ko, wag ka nang umepal. Sisipain ko tonsils mo!" Karl retorted.

The laughter went down when someone interrupted them.

They all looked at the girl and Y/N smiled to her.

"Hey, Reina." She greeted.

Karl rolled his eyes unnoticeable while Maxine sternly stared at Reign.

Reina smiles to Y/N sweetly. "Hey, uhm. I'm sorry but I really need to borrow your time for a moment?" Reina shyly stood in front of Y/N.

Y/N took a glance at her friends and smiled to them then back to Reina.

"Okay. Sure." Then she stood up and walked with Reina.

"Aish. That girl pisses me off!" Karl stated.

"Hayaan mo nalang. Hindi ka naman inaano ni Reina, bakla." Reign said.

Maxine slapped her arm again. "At talagang pinagtatanggol mo pa?!"

Reign moved closer to Maxine. "Honey naman. Joke lang. masyado ka namang hot eh." Reign hugged her girlfriend again.

- - -