Chapter Nineteen

"Minaaaaa!~" Y/N called her wife in a cute tone as she slammed her body on the couch.

Y/N just woke up without her wife beside her. She immediately stood up on the bed and walked downstairs while screaming her wife's name.

Y/N closed her eyes. "Minari!!~" she screamed again.

"What is it? Why are you screaming in this early time, Y/N?" Mina walked out of the kitchen and irritatedly glared at her wife.

Y/N opened her eyes and sat up straight with a smile on her face. "Good morning, baby!" She happily greeted her wife.

Mina huffed and furrowed her brows. "There's no good in this morning. Don't give me that smile." Mina rolled her eyes at her wife then marched her way back on the kitchen.

Y/N pouted and lazily stood up, following where her wife went.

"What's wrong with my smile? I usually smile like this whenever you're around." Y/N hugged her wife from behind as she looked at what her wife is doing.

Mina woke up early because of nausea. She tried to sleep again but she got hungry so she went downstairs and make a breakfast for both of them.

Mina put down the knife and face her wife. "Your smile creeps me out." Mina irritatedly said as she turned her back to her wife.

"Aish. Moody preggy." Y/N murmured.

"What was it?" Mina asked as she glared at her wife.

"Nothing, baby." Y/N lied as she smiled again to her wife.

Mina turned to Y/N and gave her a death glare. Y/N gulped.

"Don't call me that!"

My wife is so scary when she's mad.

Y/N is surprised to hear that. Mina loves it whenever her wife is calling her endearments.

"Why not? That's our endearme—"

"I don't care! Just don't call me that!" Mina yelled again.

Y/N sighed in defeat. "Fine, babe."

"Not that one too!" Mina disagreed again.

Y/N frowned. "What? What should I call you then?" She asked calmly.

"Nothing! Will you just please leave me for a moment?" Mina glared at Y/N when she was about to complain but shut her mouth up anyway.

This preggy is soooo moody!

"Okay, okay. Jeez." Y/N scratched her nape as she walks out of the kitchen and proceed to their room.

Mahirap palang magkaasawa ng buntis. Lagi nalang galit sa akin. Aish. Makatulog nalang ulit.

Y/N took off her slippers and laid down comfortably on their bed trying to make a new sleep but minutes later when she was about to fell into a deep slumber, someone slapped her arm.

"AW!" Y/N exclaimed as she turned her body to meet her wife. "What was that for? Darn." Y/N turned her body again away from her wife and covered her body with a blanket.

"What are you doing here? Stand up." Mina demanded.

"What? This is also my room, Mina. In case you forgot." Y/N replied smoothly to her wife.

"Get out! I don't want you here." Mina irritatedly said.

Y/N removed the blanket from half of her body and looked at her wife unbelievably.