Chapter Thirty

"W-what?" Y/N asked, almost whispering. "What did you say?"

Mina took a step forward to her wife and about to hold her wife's hand but Y/N took a step back.

"Believe me, babe. It's yours! This baby is yours! This is ours! Please..." Mina managed to speak in between her heavy sobs.

"Stop lying, Mina! We both know that the child you've been carrying is mine!" Jared interrupted.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Mina yelled at Jared and panickly turned to Y/N. "Don't listen to him, b-babe. This is our child, believe me, please. I-I admit, I c-cheated on you but that was before!" Mina cupped Y/N cheeks but the latter only stood there, her eyes were staring at nowhere. "Please, baby.. I-I regret it, I regret w-what I did! I'm sorry, please forgive me, Y/N? Please." Mina kept on pleading and apologizing as she tried her best to make her wife look at her but she failed.

"B-baby? Please, l-look at me. Please, I'm begging you! Look at me."

Y/N was so confused. She doesn't know where to believe in, or maybe, she just doesn't want to believe anything.

"I love you, Y/N! I love you! I love you—"

"The pills..." Jared started that made Y/N look at him blankly. He smirked at her knowing that she already knew what he was about to expose. "Do you really think Mina would take those pills just because she doesn't want to get pregnant and probably might be the cause of their careers break down?" Jared shook his head before continuing. Mina held her wife's hands tightly as she kept on trying so hard to get Y/N's attention off of Jared.

"No, my dear sister. Mina was taking those pills so we can fuck every time we want without her getting pregnant and we came up with that reason so you could just easily believe her and because of your whipped ass, you did believe her lie." Jared mocked and smirked at his sister who was now burning in anger.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Mina shouted as she turned to glare at Jared but the latter only smirk at her before he turned and walked away, knowing that he won against this battle between him and his sister. Then she quickly looked at her wife when she felt Y/N's body moving away from her. "B-babe.. please—"

"Is it true?" Y/N asked without looking at her wife.

Mina trembles hearing her wife's low but expressionless voice. It's like, Y/N's voice was like a sharp dagger that stabbed her heart multiple times.

"Y/N—"

"I'm asking you, Sharon. Is it true?!" Y/N asked in a bit louder voice, an anger tone was visible.

Silence filled the place but only the loud sobs coming from Mina's mouth was audible.

Mina lowered her head down because she can't handle the fire in her wife's eyes. She bit her lower lip and slowly nodded her head. Her head immediately lifted up when she heard Y/N hissed a cuss.

"I'm so sorry! I was wrong, I was so wrong! I admit it, it's my fault, babe. I'm sorry." Y/N turned her back when she heard what Mina said. The latter didn't have any more strength to move her body so she just stood still while pleading to her wife.

"Don't leave me, Y/N. Please. I'm beg— I'm begging you. Don't leave me, please.." Mina almost knelt down as she still tried to talk even her throat was already dry and tired. "..You are my life, Y/N. Please."

"So, it was all a lie, then." Y/N started to speak as she turned to face her crying wife.

"Y/N, please.." Mina tried to step forward and approached her wife, but Y/N glared at her that made her stop and lowered down her head defeatedly.