Chapter Two

"Okay! One more shot, smile! Alright!" Y/N cheerfully clicked her camera for the last take of her client for today.

"Perfect! Great job, everyone!" The director shouts out that makes everyone chuckled. The director walks near Y/N and patted her shoulder. "As I've expected, you are the best photographer I can ask for, Y/N. Thank you for your hard work for this project." He shook hand with Y/N.

Y/N gladly accepted his hand and bowed a bit. "Thank you, Director. It's an honor to work with you." She smiled happily.

Today indeed is a big day for Y/N. She got her first project after her marriage with Mina and she finished it with a blast. Later today, she has to meet her new client again for her next project. As much as possible, Y/N wants to keep herself busy especially today that Mina only calls her every night because of her full schedule. Sometimes, Mina will fall asleep while talking to her wife so Y/N got no choice but to say I love you to her sleeping wife then ended the call.

"Uhm, Y/N-ssi?"

Y/N looked behind her as she heard her name being called out by a stranger's voice. She is actually cleaning the lense of her camera.

"Oh, Irene-ssi." Y/N put down her camera and bowed to Irene. The girl does the same. "Is there any problem?" Y/N asked her.

Irene chuckled and shook her head. "No, no. There's no problem. I... I just want to say thank you for today. I never knew someone incredible like you would exist in this world." Irene complimented her.

Y/N felt so shy in front of Red Velvet's Main Visual, Irene Bae. She is actually Y/N's model earlier and the cover of this month's fabulous magazine. Fabulous Magazine Company is a sister company of her mom's. Only her mom and the director know who she is.

"Oh. Hehe. I'm not incredible really. But thank you, Irene-ssi for appreciating my work. Thank you so much." Y/N bowed and didn't notice the sweet genuine smile that formed in Irene's lips.

Irene touched her shoulder to stop her from bowing. "No need to be formal, Y/N-ssi. Just call me Irene, it's fine with me." Irene gave Y/N her signature smile as she flips her hair attractively.

Y/N gulped and stared at how beautiful Irene is. She can't utter a word because of Irene's beauty is distracting.

Darn. I didn't notice Irene would be this beautiful in person until now. Maybe if I didn't meet Mina— FUCK! YOU HAVE A WIFE, Y/N!

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Irene asked her concerned. Y/N went back to her senses after reminding herself that she has a wife. "O-oh, I'm, uhm, I'm okay... y-yeah, I'm okay." Y/N bite her lower lip from so much embarrassment but little did she know, Irene saw it.

Oh my. She looks sexy while biting her lip. Oh gosh. You must not blush, Irene! Not in front of her.

Y/N isn't the only one who's reminding herself.

Irene has been attracted to Y/N since the day they met for this project a week ago. Irene got a chance to meet Y/N again two days ago with the director to discuss about the location and other details. Y/N had no idea that Irene has a slight crush on her.

"Irene-ssi! Y/N-ssi! Come over here!" The director called out the two.

Y/N looked at Irene shyly. "So, uhm, he's calling us. Let's go?" She invites her. Irene nodded and unconsciously held Y/N's hand then ran to the director's place.

- - -

"Baby, Irene introduces an italian restaurant to me earlier and she invites me for a lunch tomorrow." Y/N announced casually to her wife while cooking her dinner. Although it's just a ramyeon.