Chapter Six

Sana woke up earlier than usual. She is about to walk pass through Mina's bed when she saw another pair of feet.

"Momo is right there. Then, who is this?" Sana said lowly.

Sana slowly pulled the blanket down from the two and her eyes widened when she saw Y/N hugging Mina. Both in deep peaceful sleep.

Sana smiled at the view.

I'm glad they are now okay. My favorite ship shouldn't sink no matter what.

Sana headed out of the room and went to the kitchen. When she reached the kitchen, she saw Nayeon and Jihyo preparing their breakfast.

"Good morning, Nayeon unnie! Good morning, Jihyo-yah!" Sana energetically greeted them that put a huge smile on the two. "You look extra happy today, Sana unnie." Jihyo noticed.

Sana just shrugged. "Well, it was a pleasant night after all." Jihyo just responded by a nod and a smile.

"Sana-yah, can you prepare the utensils on the table ready, please? We're almost done cooking." Nayeon asked.

"Ne, unnie!" Sana gladly prepared the needed utensils.

Jihyo and Nayeon frowned when they saw ten plates on the table. "Sana-yah. Are you seeing a ghost or what? We're only nine here. Why did you prepare ten plates?" Nayeon asked.

Jihyo nodded. "Do we have a visitor today?"

Sana smiled at them sweetly. "Yes, Jihyo-yah. Mina's wife is here." The two girls' eyes widened and they gasped. "Y/N is here? In our dorm? Again?" Jihyo asked continuously and Sana nodded three times.

"She's sleeping on Mina's bed. I think they're okay now." Sana replied.

The girls knew every time the couple are having a fight. Even if Mina tried her best to hide it, her unnies always notice it.

"Well, I'm glad Y/N came all the way here just to fixed her problem with our Mina." Nayeon agreed.

"I'm glad they are already okay. I don't want to hear Mina cry again." Jihyo honestly stated.

Not long enough, the other girls woke up except from the couple.

"I didn't notice Y/N was here last night." Momo said as soon as she steps on the kitchen.

The seven girls are actually talking about it before Momo arrived. Mina and Y/N are still sleeping.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom of j-line.

Mina woke up before Y/N. She can't stand up since Y/N is hugging her waist and her other leg is placed above Mina's leg. Mina also noticed that her two unnies are already awake.

Oh gad. They saw Y/N sleeping next to me.

So, Mina has no choice but to wake her baby up.

"Y/N, baby? Wake up." Mina slowly shakes her wife's shoulder but Y/N just groaned at her. "Baby, you need to wake up. They are all awake." Mina said.