Harry's Type

Hope yawned as she got ready for class.  She couldn't believe that her Cultural Anthropology class started so early.  She had barely gotten home from London and she had so much to read and essays to complete in order to catch up in her studies.  

She yawned once more as she looked down at her vibrating phone.  It was a text from Louis and Niall, both telling her to click the link.  

Its a Classic ;) 

Louis immediately added. 

Placing her homemade latte down, she did just that, turning her cell phone sideways to watch the link. 

Her almond eyes widened as she saw the name of the dating game show, flash on the screen before it dissappeared to show the hosts. The female being the one and only Mia Halloway, her apparent doppleganger according to the boys.  

Then the screen zoomed out to show the contestants.  Apparently it was a special celebrity edition, marking its first anniversary of making it a full year.  

Hope wanted to laugh when she  saw Niall waving enthusiastically at the camera, then she had to laugh when it moved onto Harry who looked absolutely uncomfortable to be there, only to move back to Mia who looked about as pissed off as any model could.  Her lips in a tight smile, her tan legs crossed with a pose that yelled do not mess with me.  

There were a few more celebrities but it seemed that the cameras were mostly focused on the two One Direction members.  Niall laughing as Harry fidgeted at being politely called a bloody bastard with no heart by the host.  

"Oh no," Hope said outloud as Harry was just asked what characteristics he looked for in a girl.  Physical and otherwise.

Harry's emerald orbs widened as he tried not to look at the female co-host of the show. 

Niall's laughter practically rang as Harry tugged on his bow tie nervously.  

She felt bad, she shouldn't have found the scene funny, but she did.  The normally smooth Harry Styles that was always portrayed on TV had been replaced with a fidgeting, stuttering, nervous hair fixing idol.  

HOPE DO NOT WATCH THE LINK!

The text message from Harry interrupted her video.  Then a second later she got a message from Louis that called Harry hopeless.  

 Too late stutter boy 

Hope laughed as she sent it.

~~~

"You two!" Harry cried before he practically jumped ontop the two currently lounging on the couch.  

Niall and Louis though only laughed as Harry sat on them and pounded his fist on their legs.  

"Smooth Operator!" Niall sang, laughing so hard he could barely breathe.

"Like you would have been better!" Harry groaned.  

~~~

Getting out of class, Hope wanted to just flop on the concrete.  Catching up to her studies after her days off in London, was exhausting.  So utterly exhausting that she just wanted to hibernate in her room to make up for the lack of sleep. 

While rummaging her bag to get her cell phone, Hope's hair flittered across her cheeks and blocking her vision with the February breeze.  She shut her eyes, scrunching them closed before blowing some of the loose strands out of her mouth. 

"Ack," She muttered before bringing her hand up to brush her locks away.  "I really need a trim,"

"But we both know how much you will avoid it still," A voice said with a deep laugh that made her stop in her tracks.