Look This Way

Harry and Zayn looked at each other as they watched Liam with Jolie. Not sure what else to do, but knowing they needed to somewhat preserve the situation, both jumped off the stage too...

~~~

Hope and the girls had been absolutely enjoying the concert when everything seemed to blur. One minute Hope had been watching the large digital screen in shock as she saw Liam Payne grab Jolie, then the next thing she knew, Harry was in front of her.

“Hope,” Harry said over the loud and confused crowd, catching her attention.

Hope looked up at Harry just before he lightly grasped her hand, taking her with him amidst the screaming girls all reaching out for him.

“Harry what’s going on?” Hope asked as she was lifted up on stage as carefully as possible by the security because Belle was still in her arms, eyes wide with delight.

“I don’t know Hope, just uh play along.” Harry whispered back as he squeezed her hand, gesturing for her to sit next to a rather deer in the head lights, Jolie.

“I am so confused,” Hope said looking over at Jolie. “Jolie, what the heck just happened?”

However Jolie didn’t get to answer because Melina soon joined them on stage holding hands with Louis, though Melina looked more like she wanted to be anywhere but there. However Louis’ grip was unrelenting and she wasn't going anywhere.

“I’m going to kill him.” Melina groaned when the next thing she knew, she was sitting on the couch beside Hope and Jolie. Right in the middle of the stage, thousands of eyes on them. She covered her face with her hands as she cursed Louis once more.

Few seconds later they were joined by Ara who was as confused as them but she was also blushing profusely as she’d just nearly tripped walking on stage whilst thousands of confused fans watched on. She'd only been so lucky Niall was helping her and managed to catch her arm before she went tumbling.

Hope scooted over, closer to Jolie so that they could make room for Ara.

Right afterwards though, her eyes were only on Harry. What in the world were they up to? She thought to herself.

~~~

Harry kept a smile in his face whilst he harshly whispered to Liam. “What the bloody hell was that Liam?”

Liam shut his eyes briefly before opening them back up, not quite knowing how to answer that. Thankfully he was saved as Louis began to adlib.

“Folks, please put your hands together for our special guests and volunteers for our new part of the concert called One Direction Factor! I am Louis ‘the Tommo’ Tomlinson, your host for today!” He yelled only to be met with cheers of those that recalled the X-Factor days.

“Harry you’ve chosen your team right?” Louis asked turning to Harry.

Harry looked at Louis with wide and surprised emerald irises before masking it once more with a smile. “Um yeah,”