Tribulations of Love

“Patience Belle,” Lacey said trying to hold her daughter down.

Belle gave her a look that clearly said ‘No Mom, its One Direction, its Niall!'

Hope threw her head back, laughing as she held her phone between the three of them, on speaker for all to hear.

~~~

“You’re our lucky thirteenth caller!” Louis chirped. “For our radio take over!”

Harry’s ear perked up immediately upon hearing the utterly familiar laugh on the other end.

“I thought thirteen was unlucky Mommy?”

The boys heard next.

“Well Belle,”

This time all the boys perked up even Liam, knowing exactly whom were on the other end.

“Hope, Belle?” Niall beat Harry to the punch, causing the latter to elbow him. Niall though simply laughed as Hope and Belle responded to him with an enthusiastic greeting of their own.

“How are you Hope?” Zayn asked rolling his eyes at the two though a grin was tugging at his lips.

“I’m good, we’re all good-”

“Hi Niall!” Belle cried, settling in Hope’s lap as Lacey had to answer her own phone. Hope laughed as she wrapped her arms around Belle.

“Hi Belle!” Niall chirped.

“Hope, Belle, do you two have any questions for us?” Liam asked as at the moment, the rest of the guys were all laughing and fighting to keep Harry from taking over as he always did when Hope was on Skype. The other boys always tried to Skype Hope themselves, having found a friend in the girl but never could as Harry hogged her each time. It was quite rare if they ever got the opportunity to skype Hope, though they made sure to crash Harry's skype sessions when they could.

Thus the boys made a game of trying to annoy Harry by getting to Hope first just to see their youngest mate sulk.

Hope looked down at Belle who began to ponder but then shook her head, her pig tails whipping against Hope’s arm. “Regretfully, we don’t-”

“Song! Aunt Hope, Harry’s song!” Belle exclaimed suddenly.

“Harry’s song?” All the boys echoed.

Harry’s eyes widened as he tried not to blush when Louis was grinning wickedly at him mouthing “Whipped” as the boys had quickly figured out that Harry must’ve sang Hope’s song to them.

“Um, we’re going to let more fans get the chance to talk!” Hope hurriedly said taking her cell phone from Belle.

“What?!” Belle cried slightly outraged.

“Bye guys, it was great talking to you five!” Hope said before hanging up.

Harry barely got the chance to protest as he finally fought the boys off, when the other line disconnected.

~~~

“I’m so sorry about Belle!” Hope said immediately when Harry skyped her that night.

“It’s okay, in fact twitter’s been a buzz with excitement at the new song!” Harry said assuring her, not adding that it was also causing quite a ruckus with Hope, Belle, as well as Jolie and Melina for that matter. The boys though knew they couldn’t answer the numerous tweets about the girls else there would be trouble.

Hope bit her lip as she watched him before sighing. “I hope you guys didn’t get in trouble.”

“We didn’t get in trouble.” Harry lied a bit.